Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Course evaluation results Goce Academics 1 04-27-2010 09:10 PM
Exam Results syan9184 Academics 2 12-11-2009 03:53 PM
Recount Results Up! deadpool General Discussion 5 03-16-2008 10:30 AM
The Results Are In Chad MacInsiders Announcements 5 03-14-2008 08:16 PM

Sra Meeting Results

SRA MEETING RESULTS

What did your STUDENT REPRESENTATIVES do on Sunday? They were at one marathon of a meeting voting on who will be taking part in important positions throughout your Students Union! The meeting was a long one, with opening and question periods for each candidate, and they were there till the wee hours of the morning... so we hope you all get some sleep! Dedication comes at a cost, and we salute you. Special thanks to John McIntyre for the real-time updates during the meeting.

Note: MSU President Ryan, VP Ed Arati, VP Finance Remek, VP Admin Paul are still the board or directors until April 30th!

Published by
MacInsiders Founder/Admin

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 04-06-2008 at 09:29 PM   #2
RyMo

Liked: 0 Times
We're on to VP Education now!

And as a reminder VP Ed Arati, VP Finance Remek, VP Admin Paul and myself are still the board until April 30th!!

...sorry... just this meeting is making us wistful

Old 04-06-2008 at 09:59 PM   #3
Chad
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,730 Times
Hey Ryan! Yes, very true... i'll be sure to add a 'disclaimer' Note to all: Ryan will be enjoying every last moment until they drag him out lol. Great job this year Ryan and BOD Team! Changed 'new' to 'upcoming'

Old 04-06-2008 at 10:06 PM   #4
RyMo

hahaha thanks mate

Old 04-07-2008 at 03:38 AM   #5
RyMo

HUGE Congrats to the new board you guys will be great!! ...on May 1st!!

Old 04-07-2008 at 07:45 AM   #6
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 506 Times
Bahaha. You're going to be clinging onto your doorframe on April 30th aren't you Ryan?

Congrats to the 2008-2009 BOD and SRA!

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 04-07-2008 at 11:25 AM   #7
deadpool
X-Man

Liked: 392 Times
I would like to point out that one of the two pictures of Mr. Kearney looks suspiciously like that of Mr. Michael Pett, recently elected House Leader of the SRA.

I would also like to declare that outgoing VP-Finance, Remek Debski, a fine and upstanding gentleman, has recently claimed an accolade of his own. He will be my personal driver and confederate in all things of awesomeness as a Maroons Welcome Week representative. We believe he brings a great amount of experience to the table and have utmost faith in him. As incoming Spirit Leader I personally vouch for Mr. Debski's convictions and know that he will do a great job.

Old 04-07-2008 at 01:53 PM   #8
Chad
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,730 Times
Ya, Mr. Pett e-mailed me, I'm surprised I didn't catch the mistake. Must have been because it was so late at night... seeing as how that meeting took forever!

Sorry Michael!

Old 04-07-2008 at 03:37 PM   #9
4zim
MSU President 08-09

Old 04-08-2008
deadpool
This message has been removed by a moderator. .

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search