MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
name on student id card twinrainbow First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 08-06-2012 09:29 AM
Where's my student card???? Unregistered First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-06-2012 09:28 AM
McMaster Student Card = GO Transit Student ID (2009) goodnews.inc MacInsiders Announcements 10 09-01-2009 01:55 PM
When do we get our student id card? meerf First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 35 08-31-2007 11:28 AM

Student ID card

Old 08-08-2014 at 10:23 PM   #1
mrrm21

Liked: 0 Times

Student ID card
Anybody not gotten theirs in the mail yet?? Nailed it the day before the deadline. Could this possibly be because my picture wasn't proper??
Old 08-08-2014 at 11:18 PM   #2
AlyK

I haven't personally received mine, but I know some people have. And from what Ive heard you can send in the form at any time (the deadline isn't really a deadline) or if you don't get it you can have your card done on the spot at mac.
Old 08-09-2014 at 12:02 AM   #3
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

They're typically send out beginning-mid August, so there's still time. If your picture wasn't proper, they would've contacted you in some way. But I've never heard of the picture not being appropriate for the student card. Give them a call if you're concerned (Registrar's office)
Old 08-09-2014 at 08:11 AM   #4
j.smith

I've just received mine and I filled out the form on welcome day (last Friday of July?) at the school. There's still lots of hope. Apparently they start sending them out in the middle of August, maybe the ones getting are the students who had sent their form in early or did it at the school. Good Luck!
Old 08-12-2014 at 10:52 PM   #5
iTzViViDX

Liked: 1 Time

I went to the registrar office in Gilmour Hall and picked up mine I saw hundreds of them there in envelopes.
BTW students outside Canada have to pick up theres so it's not sent by mail.
Old 08-12-2014 at 11:59 PM   #6
jitnikovi

Liked: 13 Times

just got mine in the mail earlier today.
Old 08-17-2014 at 10:51 PM   #7
marysmowton

Liked: 4 Times

1. The deadline is there for a reason, if we don't receive the form by tomorrow (Aug 18) then we will no longer mail them out and you have to come pick it up from the registrar's office
2. Yes, we are still in the process of mailing them out so it is possible that you haven't received yours yet
3. If the address is bad, it's out of country or we didn't get your form by Aug.18 you will have to pick it up at the registrar's office (hence the envelopes they have there)

I know this because I work there