MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paying off student account with Visa Debit JasmineG Academics 10 09-25-2014 11:18 AM
Where around campus can I sign up for a Visa or CIBC card? omgwtfitsp General Discussion 8 09-06-2011 09:48 AM
Summer Study Abroad/Work Abroad nataliepizza General Discussion 0 11-17-2010 11:46 PM
Student Success Centre Working Abroad Video Participants NEEDED! Receive a $50 GC Nina M Volunteering Opportunities 0 11-15-2010 09:13 AM

Student Visa process for Abroad

Old 12-23-2014 at 07:28 AM   #1
krishnaCon

Liked: 0 Times

Student Visa process for Abroad
Hello Friends,
I want to study in abroad and i don't know any information about student visa for study in Australia .Can anybody suggest me what is the process for getting student visa.
Also suggest me best Universities for MS Programs in Australia so that I can apply for it.
Old 12-23-2014 at 11:28 AM   #2
mike_302
Elite Member

Liked: 422 Times

Curious! There's this website I found that has ALL the info/answers you need, actually; it includes government resources, databases compiled with search tools to help you find the kind of studies you want, in ANY country for studying abroad.

I think you know the site already though. But I don't think you've checked it yet. And considering no one could possibly answer all these questions for you, or even begin to, I will let you go and do that research on your own...

P.S.

It's Google...