MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
G1: How & where to study it from? huzaifa47 General Discussion 12 06-17-2009 12:13 AM
How to study? MacEng Academics 6 09-14-2008 01:04 PM

how to study for microecon

Old 09-20-2010 at 04:47 PM   #1
cjdzl
G0DFATHER

Liked: 229 Times

how to study for microecon
okay so I have question about econ 1b03
I have a in class quiz tomorrow but I don't know anything because I didn't pay any attention to this class.
So my question is would reading the powerpoint notes be enough for me to do good in this class?
I can't even watch the podcast because it's so boring and it's a waste of a time since I don't pay attention that what the prof is saying
Old 09-20-2010 at 04:52 PM   #2
Yakattack
Chatbot 2.0

Liked: 80 Times

Im in that class aswell (night one), everything she says is straight from the power point, so just read the power point and know what it is and you should be good. Also be sure to finish the assaignment before friday (i think) and that should also help with studying for the quiz as it has the same material as in the power points and stuff
Old 09-20-2010 at 05:05 PM   #3
Panda92
Account Locked

Liked: Liked 3 Times

This quiz is only 1% i believe , so nothing to worry about. Also, there is only going to be 10 questions if not mistaken ;P
Old 09-20-2010 at 05:15 PM   #4
MaQ

Liked: 0 Times

i tok that class last year and it was alot of fun. if you want to do really really good in it just read the slids and understand them do the assignments that pretty much it.
Old 09-20-2010 at 05:16 PM   #5
MaQ

Liked: 0 Times

i meant took*
Old 09-20-2010 at 05:20 PM   #6
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

To be perfectly frank, these are some of the easiest courses you can ever take at McMaster... you'll really regret not getting above a 10 in it. Pay attention, it's barely the 2nd week. Don't fall behind now.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 09-20-2010 at 07:55 PM   #7
Chambini

Liked: Liked 2 Times

I am in this Class too (Night), and I am just studying the slides. The TA and Prof even said that buying the textbook is basically unnecessary.

I am getting a 12 in this class, I dont know about you. This is too easy to mess up.
Old 09-22-2010 at 12:16 AM   #8
ninjamachete

Liked: 24 Times

Lesson learned from today's quiz on how to study: read the slides twice 30min before