MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
living in Mississauga, study in Burlington campus, manageable? MARKTAMU Automotive & Transportation 6 07-22-2013 03:41 AM
Study Spots on Campus..... shay2014 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 11 08-13-2010 05:08 PM
Date spots around Mac Mr. Pink Dating & Relationships 59 02-11-2010 11:06 PM
Study Spots / Hidden places on campus hmmmcurious General Discussion 32 12-14-2008 09:45 PM

Study spots in Burlington

Old 10-12-2014 at 09:34 AM   #1
patriots4eva

Liked: 5 Times

Study spots in Burlington
Hey,

Does anyone know any study places in Burlington? I have been going to Williams, but it's getting expensive. It could be a library with tables (lot's because I don't want to go there, and all the spots are taken).

Also, it doesn't have to be quite, just not crazy loud.

Thanks!!
Old 10-14-2014 at 04:58 PM   #2
ridgwaym27

Liked: 0 Times

If you find a place let me know, I've been just staying at school late. You could always go to the Ron Joyce Centre but parking isn't free.
Old 10-14-2014 at 07:00 PM   #3
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Go to any of the libraries. Central Library is the biggest and has the most tables. Check that out.

patriots4eva says thanks to lizziepizzie for this post.
Old 10-15-2014 at 07:37 AM   #4
patriots4eva

Liked: 5 Times

Thanks, do you know if Tansley has lots of tables?
Old 10-15-2014 at 08:18 AM   #5
Ems467

Liked: 7 Times

Tansley has a decent amount, but I've never been to Central so I don't know how they compare. There are also tables just outside of the library in the rec centre.

patriots4eva says thanks to Ems467 for this post.