MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fall/Winter McWork? kwyhan Anime & Comic Books 4 05-24-2012 02:03 PM
When is the timetable for courses registered for Fall-Winter released? rahulsbhagat Academics 2 07-03-2011 08:45 PM
Summer school credits towards changing fall/winter CA quiazorj Academics 11 05-31-2011 12:16 AM
Hard Courses During Fall/Winter or Spring/Summer? smiles Academics 14 08-20-2009 09:37 PM

Are summer courses relatively easier than those taken in fall/winter?

Old 04-22-2013 at 12:09 PM   #1
nikJ

Liked: 85 Times

Are summer courses relatively easier than those taken in fall/winter?
I have taken 1 course in summer before, Math 2ZZ3, and it was a lot easier than in regular year.
Old 04-22-2013 at 12:37 PM   #2
Tailsnake
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 453 Times

They're not supposed to be easier than Fall/Winter courses but the fact that you're doing fewer courses/extracurriculars in the summer and the courses are a bit more condensed tends to make them feel easier (though there are some times where there are changes to summer courses that end up making them easier/harder as well).
Old 04-22-2013 at 12:44 PM   #3
Nicole

Liked: 2 Times

I also found since the course was more condensed, I remembered the material easier.
Old 04-22-2013 at 12:50 PM   #4
king10

Liked: 25 Times

i was barely passing a course in which i dropped during the winter, took it in the summer and received an 11. if you get a reasonable prof it should be easier but only if you put in a half decent effort