MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bio 1a03 and 1m03 in the same term? RadishSpirit First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 09-01-2014 05:21 PM
BIO 1M03 Summer or First Term? Galleria Academics 5 08-17-2012 11:04 AM

Taking bio 1M03 and 1A03 in the same term?

Old 07-02-2017 at 08:43 PM   #1
scrambledeggs

Liked: 0 Times

Taking bio 1M03 and 1A03 in the same term?
It says that it is strongly encouraged that these two be taken in different terms, but I may have to take them in the same term? Has anyone taken them together, and how was the experience. Also if I do that then I would have to take math 1ls3 and physics 1a03 together in a seperate term. Would that be a bad idea?

Thanks
Old 07-02-2017 at 09:13 PM   #2
Imperious

Liked: 27 Times

Math 1LS3 and Physics 1A03 whether in the same term or separate terms will not make much of a difference. I would recommend that you follow their advice on taking Bio 1A03 and Bio 1M03 in separate terms. Both courses have quite a lot of content being taught so it's best not to do it at the same time especially considering the fact that you're in first year and it's supposed to be your "adjustment period". You really don't want to risk it.

Edit: just saw your other post. Email the biology department and see if it's possible for them to open up more tutorial slots for Bio 1M03 and/or more Bio 1A03 lab slots.

Last edited by Imperious : 07-02-2017 at 09:19 PM.

scrambledeggs says thanks to Imperious for this post.