MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is there any physics help centre in thode library basement? lovekblue First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 10-23-2012 10:06 PM
CNH, TSH, KTH Basement MeganB214 General Discussion 6 09-09-2011 06:44 PM
Cafe in Basement of CNH britb General Discussion 16 02-02-2011 10:01 PM

from thode lib basement to ABB basement

Old 01-23-2013 at 03:51 PM   #1
jake0405

Liked: 0 Times

from thode lib basement to ABB basement
Hi
I just noticed that there was a basement passwage that connects thode library and ABB building, but it was locked for some reason. Can you get a key or something to go through there? cause i go inbetween thode and abb alot and its extremely cold outside, so i was wondering...
Old 01-23-2013 at 04:01 PM   #2
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

theyre right beside each other ///
Old 01-23-2013 at 05:18 PM   #3
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,656 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake0405 View Post
Hi
I just noticed that there was a basement passwage that connects thode library and ABB building, but it was locked for some reason. Can you get a key or something to go through there? cause i go inbetween thode and abb alot and its extremely cold outside, so i was wondering...
No................
Old 01-23-2013 at 07:26 PM   #4
jim1
Elite Member

Liked: 360 Times

I think the path your talking about is for the maintenance people on campus and for the janitors, not the students. You can use it if the door is open, but i would just stick with the main routes.

jake0405 says thanks to jim1 for this post.

Ponyo likes this.
Old 01-23-2013 at 07:36 PM   #5
jake0405

Liked: 0 Times

:( okay thanks. i was just wondering, cause that would be great
Old 01-23-2013 at 10:41 PM   #6
Ponyo

Liked: 278 Times

you should bundle up before going out, this way you wont get too cold
Old 01-23-2013 at 10:43 PM   #7
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

Pretty sure the door is open almost all the time, or at least for the last 4 years.. which route are you using to access it? My epic thode-musc route for winter is thode-abb-jhe-bsb walkfastfastfasttogil morehall
Old 01-23-2013 at 10:47 PM   #8
Bhaltair
Elite Member

Liked: 158 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
Pretty sure the door is open almost all the time, or at least for the last 4 years.. which route are you using to access it? My epic thode-musc route for winter is thode-abb-jhe-bsb walkfastfastfasttogil morehall
Heh, got to love going Thode to JHE without going outside.

*edit* Would be nice if 1. JHE is connected to BSB. 2. BSB to Hamilton Hall and 3. Hamilton Hall to University Hall. University Hall is already connected to Gilmour Hall. This way, you will never have to walk outside when it's -30 out.