MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Fortinos Renovation - MAD CHEAP Perfumes lawleypop General Discussion 21 01-10-2011 11:05 PM
ABB Thode Tunnel adam7takeo General Discussion 40 03-09-2010 08:49 AM
Stabbing in Thode Rossclot General Discussion 19 03-03-2010 10:33 PM
SRA Allocates Renovation Funds to Quarters McIntyre MacInsiders Announcements 4 04-22-2009 07:37 PM

Thode Renovation Plans

Thode Renovation Plans

CHAD FULLERTON, MACINSIDERS

Some big changes will be happening around Thode Library in the upcoming year as the floor layouts on the first, second, third, and lower level floors. It's going to be some exciting changes for students, and will hopefully help improve the situation of not having enough group study, and quiet study areas on campus.

Currently the renovation has already begun, and in the spirit of embracing the Internet and new online mediums as the McMaster Library has done before, they've launched a blog that will let you, the students, track the progress and read all about what's going on with regards to the rennovation! This is a great idea, and you can head on over the blog to find the newest floor plans, pictures, and updates.

The URL: http://thodereno.blog.lib.mc master.ca/
Published by
MacInsiders Founder/Admin

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 04-06-2008 at 10:13 AM   #2
joset2

Liked: 0 Times
My home is finally getting renovated!!! !!!yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyy

Old 04-10-2008 at 10:06 AM   #3
Lauren

Liked: 0 Times
Oh, I really hope they don't screw it up. I see a lot of opportunity for disaster with this design. Alll I really want in thode is new carpet! My favourite study spot is going to become ugly and loud *is sad*

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search