MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cmst/Philosophy/PS 2TT3 chryslad 2nd Year Course Reviews 2 12-18-2013 02:03 AM
Has Anyone Taken Music 2tt3/thtr&flm 2tt3 ah2013 Academics 2 05-03-2012 11:37 AM
Your thoughts on... Goce General Discussion 5 04-22-2009 08:04 PM
Tell us your thoughts on Welcome Day! kokosas MacInsiders Announcements 17 08-11-2008 08:33 AM

Thoughts on CMST 2TT3

Old 06-04-2013 at 09:20 PM   #1
jessica777

Liked: 1 Time

Thoughts on CMST 2TT3
Hey,

I noticed there was no course review so please give as much information as possible, such as:

- Work load
- Break down of course
- Difficulty
- Etc

Thanks in advance!
Old 06-04-2013 at 09:37 PM   #2
Phantom

Liked: 48 Times

Hi,

I took the course last year and it was taught by Dr. Igneski. The course was fairly straightforward. There was a

25% midterm
10 % tutorial
30% paper
35% final

For the paper, we were given two options. 1) hand in a 2500 words paper once 2) hand in the paper twice in the term (different topics though assigned by the instructor) and they'd take higher of the two marks. so if you did fine the first time around, you didn't have to the second paper.

Exams: All short answers. Probably 6 questions and had to choose 4-5. Very straightforward questions, no tricks at all. As long as you understood the theories and were able to apply them with ample amount of example, you'd do well. I got a 12 in the course. If you're good with simple logic and reasoning, you'll do well. No tricks, like I said. Also, the textbooks were helpful, you should definitely read them.

Also, here's the review:
http://www.macinsiders.com/showthrea...tt3-71423.html

jessica777 says thanks to Phantom for this post.

jessica777 likes this.