MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
timetable help Reda First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-27-2010 08:42 PM
My Mock Timetable vs. Assigned Timetable Theashe First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-11-2010 01:57 PM
When is the timetable out? jubilantx Academics 6 08-06-2010 10:19 PM
Changes to timetable? lavalampsky Academics 14 08-12-2009 08:21 PM
timetable Theexe1 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 08-12-2009 01:19 PM

timetable!! :)

Old 08-22-2008 at 10:03 PM   #1
ishk33

Liked: 12 Times

timetable!! :)
Hi,

Could you guys have a look at my timetables for both of the terms and give my some feedback?? I feel that my Thursdays are going to be messed up :(....do you really think doing 5 courses will drive one crazy??

Is there a better way I could manage my courses???

TERM 1 - http://i37.tinypic.com/fyq1py.jpg
TERM 2 - http://i33.tinypic.com/fz3das.jpg

Thanks in Advance
Old 08-22-2008 at 10:19 PM   #2
kenvin100
Elite Member

Liked: 21 Times

5 courses isnt too bad, I have 6 per term

and your schedule is manageable, unless ur lookin for more compact times but its really late to make drastic changes..a lot of courses are full and you could be stuck with conflicts..

my advice is to stick with it and if its too much for you to bare, drop em and take during the summer..

ishk33 says thanks to kenvin100 for this post.
Old 08-22-2008 at 10:23 PM   #3
Almurnith

Liked: 0 Times

i realize this won't be helpful at first but since some of our courses are the same, you could probably see what classes i'm in and decide how you want to change your classes.

i basically tried to avoid long treks between classes and also multiple breaks in a day.
Attached Files
File Type: doc timetableREV.doc (69.5 KB, 10 views)

ishk33 says thanks to Almurnith for this post.
Old 08-22-2008 at 10:31 PM   #4
mitch
Elite Member

Liked: 75 Times

Ishk33,

Kenvin is right. Your timetable looks fine. If you want to see some crazy timetables check out some that the engineers posted! That's a usual first year set up. Most students, espcially in first year, take 5 courses per term. It's not too difficult, so don't worry about it too much. And like Kenvin said, if they're too much you can choose to drop them.

ishk33 says thanks to mitch for this post.
Old 08-23-2008 at 02:27 AM   #5
ishk33

Liked: 12 Times

oops!!! I actually meant 5 lectures/classes on Thursdays..... not 5 courses( I am perfectly fine with 5 courses per term)...I am sorry about that...So yea do you think 5 courses/classes per day is gonna be too much??? Any advice on how to handle them??
Old 08-23-2008 at 02:48 AM   #6
zoyy

Liked: 9 Times

hey! I saw your sched and your thurs are fine. Your classes are spread out with 1-hr breaks so it shouldn't be too difficult. It's not nearly as bad as if you had 5+ hrs straight of classes. Also, if you notice your bio labs/tutorials alternate so it would actually be only 4 classes that day

ishk33 says thanks to zoyy for this post.
Old 08-24-2008 at 05:57 PM   #7
thatdudeukno

Your schedule is actually not too bad. I had 7 courses :| in first year eng last year, so be glad.