MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
timetable help Reda First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-27-2010 08:42 PM
My Mock Timetable vs. Assigned Timetable Theashe First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-11-2010 01:57 PM
When is the timetable out? jubilantx Academics 6 08-06-2010 10:19 PM
Changes to timetable? lavalampsky Academics 14 08-12-2009 08:21 PM
timetable Theexe1 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 08-12-2009 01:19 PM

Timetable ,have a look !!! please

Old 06-10-2010 at 01:29 AM   #1
Kayee

Liked: 2 Times

Timetable ,have a look !!! please
Took me hours
I have to say goodbye to some recommended profs because I want to avoid noon time classes
I chose around term 1
so,,, term 2 is a mess
I'll make some back-ups later maybe they will be better than this.

(please view sheet 2 for another version)

oh, I want to take bussiness or finance as a minor dont know if it will work out
I'm quite worried about the limited enrollment.
Attached Files
File Type: xls Timetable.xls (21.5 KB, 64 views)

Last edited by Kayee : 06-10-2010 at 10:52 AM. Reason: chem lab changed
Old 06-10-2010 at 01:40 AM   #2
etoilex3

Liked: 65 Times

It looks pretty good to me. The only thing i'd change is. the friday lab for chem second semester...could you maybe switch it with the bio lab? The reason being, the chem midterms are on friday evenings...so having a lab the same day is pretty brutal (this year i had a chem lab at 8:30 and it was the same day as BOTH of the midterms).

Kayee says thanks to etoilex3 for this post.
Old 06-10-2010 at 01:18 PM   #3
_Mike

Liked: 8 Times

I had my chem labs @ 2:30 on Fridays both semesters and it actually really sucked. I studied for Friday midterms ahead of time of course but it made everything more stressful and busy. I'd advise against having Friday afternoon chem labs for sure!

Kayee says thanks to _Mike for this post.
Old 06-10-2010 at 07:45 PM   #4
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

I recommend you try and get a hour free before your labs to be any prelabs you missed the night before and eat and chill out (seriously - labs for me are three straight hours of (usually stressful and sometimes rushed) calculations, standing, using questionable methods with dangerous chemicals, breaking and then repairing apparatus ... etc.)

Kayee says thanks to britb for this post.