MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Needs Stats 2nd semester, Offering 1st semester science4ever Academics 0 09-06-2011 08:04 PM
Another timetable help thread...Here is my schedule for first semester, of course. Silver First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-12-2011 01:54 PM
Lot M Issues webzn General Discussion 4 09-11-2009 10:10 AM
timetable timing issues Theexe1 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 09-04-2009 01:57 PM
Do Medical Schools care if I took 4 courses first semester, 5 courses 2nd semester... Arnold General Discussion 6 07-17-2009 03:30 PM

Timetable issues (2nd semester)

Old 12-26-2013 at 09:48 PM   #1
aliesk

Liked: 1 Time

Timetable issues (2nd semester)
So i need to take environmental science 1b03, however i cant because it takes place at the same time as one of my other course (bio 1mo3) at 8.30 am. I cant change into any other cores because they are full, idk what to do . i have two other courses that also deal with the same issues ....what should i do ?
is there a way i can request a seat in another core ?
Old 12-26-2013 at 09:54 PM   #2
jim1
Elite Member

Liked: 360 Times

If environmental and your other courses that are in conflict are required courses for second year then i am pretty sure that if you speak with your academic adviosr s/he will be able to help you out. They can get you in courses that are full if they are required courses.
Old 12-27-2013 at 03:41 PM   #3
shreebee

Liked: 30 Times

you can also email the prof to see if they will be able to let you in another core. another option is to stay registered in your current core and just attend the lectures of another core. i dont think this should be a problem since first year classes tend to be big, unless of course there are attendance requirements etc.