MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Timetable issues (2nd semester) aliesk First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 12-27-2013 03:41 PM
Bike Lanes Winter Maintenance - Hamilton Pilot for 2011/12 Winter Season Sustain11 MacInsiders Announcements 5 01-27-2012 09:35 AM
Another timetable help thread...Here is my schedule for first semester, of course. Silver First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-12-2011 01:54 PM
When is the timetable for courses registered for Fall-Winter released? rahulsbhagat Academics 2 07-03-2011 08:45 PM

Timetable for the Winter Semester Help

Old 12-27-2013 at 11:01 AM   #1
LittleBoPeep

Liked: 0 Times

Timetable for the Winter Semester Help
I want to change up my timetable for the winter semester coming up. I need to repeat a course that I already took the first semester (because of a low mark), but when I go on SOLAR the course is full. What do I do? The course is mandatory for my program and I really need it. Is there anyone I can go to who can help me with this situation? Also since I need this course and I need to re arrange my labs so that there aren't any conflicts, but the lab slots I need are full as well and I am now panicking. Who can I go to seek help from?
Old 12-27-2013 at 12:16 PM   #2
AnimeGamer31

Liked: 27 Times

Your facultys academic advisor. If u r in science, go to BSB 129 and arrange to speak with a counsellor. I do not know about other faculties but you can google it up and there are counsellors you can speak to for each and they all well equipped to help you out.

You can also speak to the professors via email or in person to work things out. You can also ask the counsellor if summer course is an option.
Old 12-27-2013 at 03:39 PM   #3
shreebee

Liked: 30 Times

you can try emailing the proffesor directly. you could also see if the course maybe offered in the summer (not sure if you will be able to see course offered last summer). so you can take it in the summer if that's a valid option for you