MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ryan needs a girlfriend.. FAST! huzaifa47 MacInsiders Announcements 16 03-25-2010 01:57 AM
Marianas Tickets Going Fast + Carly Rae nominated for Junos! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 03-03-2010 08:11 PM
How fast is fast, MLC's server benchmark kevinf Gaming 1 01-15-2010 10:30 AM
First term transcripts... EngLufLuf Academics 3 01-07-2010 11:02 PM
Ordering Transcripts? mumbojumbo Academics 6 01-04-2010 10:59 PM

Transcripts, how fast?

Old 09-14-2010 at 10:20 AM   #1
Dega

Liked: 0 Times

Transcripts, how fast?
Hey folks, I need a transcript asap. The thing is I took the year off to do work, so I'm not in Hamilton. I was just wondering how fast transcripts are given.

I know there's the transcript request form but that can take a few days, so I planned to go to back to Hamilton and ask for one in person at Gilmour, but is it quick? As in if I go there to ask for a copy, will they be able to print one out for me, or is it just placing an order and I'll have to come back another day?

Thanks
Old 09-14-2010 at 12:41 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dega View Post
Hey folks, I need a transcript asap. The thing is I took the year off to do work, so I'm not in Hamilton. I was just wondering how fast transcripts are given.

I know there's the transcript request form but that can take a few days, so I planned to go to back to Hamilton and ask for one in person at Gilmour, but is it quick? As in if I go there to ask for a copy, will they be able to print one out for me, or is it just placing an order and I'll have to come back another day?

Thanks
You have to fill one out: http://registrar.mcmaster.ca /forms/trans_request.pdf

You can have it mailed to you so you don't have to come back to pick it up.
Old 09-14-2010 at 09:00 PM   #3
Dega

So I read around the forum, and Mac can send transcripts without a fee? So just to clarify...

I will check off "Mailed to address below" and then fill out the "SEND TRANSCRIPT TO" box with my address and that's it? If it is free, then I'm assuming there's no need to fill out and send the second page about credit card info, right? Someone correct me please.
Old 09-14-2010 at 09:07 PM   #4
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dega View Post
So I read around the forum, and Mac can send transcripts without a fee? So just to clarify...

I will check off "Mailed to address below" and then fill out the "SEND TRANSCRIPT TO" box with my address and that's it? If it is free, then I'm assuming there's no need to fill out and send the second page about credit card info, right? Someone correct me please.
Depends what you want: http://registrar.mcmaster.ca /regis...t-request.html
Old 09-14-2010 at 09:10 PM   #5
Dega

If I stick to the normal request, is what I've stated above correct?