Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
McMaster E-mail Huge Issues IbrahimH Computers & Tech 13 08-30-2010 10:28 AM
iPhone 4 has huge problems williamhend Computers & Tech 41 07-09-2010 10:18 AM
Charity Ball Huge Success Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 02-07-2009 06:58 PM
Clubsfest 2007 a Huge Success! Chad ARCHIVES 1 09-10-2007 06:48 PM

Trick or Eat a HUGE SUCCESS!

Trick or Eat a HUGE SUCCESS!

A super big shout out to everyone who attended the Trick or Eat event and helped gather food. You guys rock! Vass has sent out this message as a thank-you to everyone who participated.

Quote:
Hey there, Trick or Eaters!

I just want to take an electronic moment to thank you for your time and enthusiasm yesterday. We surpassed ALL our goals and even ran out of boxes! As soon as we box and weigh all the donations, I will send out another (annoying) group message to let you know the results.

You all voluntarily engaged other young (and HOT) people and worked to accomplish something pretty incredible for our Hamilton community AND our campus community. There are many people in this world who might believe that they do not have the capacity to make a difference- and you have shown them that they can- because you have lead very powerfully by example. Also, some of you were in costume and that rocked.

If you have a second, then I urge you to fill out a feedback survey so that we can continue to improve and expand this event. Here is a link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...VS384PBA_3d_3d

Thank you again for your energy and compassion.
Have a great weekend!
Vass Bednar
Published by
MacInsiders Founder/Admin

Article Tools

Deleted Post

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search