Quarters
Real Madrid vs Tottenham
Chelsea vs Man U
Barcelona vs Shakhtar
Inter vs Schalke

Semis
Winner of RM vs Spurs vs Winner of Barca vs Shakhtar
Winner of Inter vs Schalke vs Winner of Chelsea vs Man U

Last edited by Mikob11 : 03-18-2011 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Apology for Champion's instead of Champions in title
Old 03-18-2011 at 10:31 AM   #2
santiagoeb

Liked: 4 Times

for as much as i wanna see another real-barca clash, i'd really like to see spurs getting further than quarter finals. on the other hand, being a chelsea fan i must admit they're not in their best shape even after showing improvement in the last couple matches, though lessions in man utd have affected the team evidently. for semifinals i see chelsea - inter and real - barca (though again, im a spurs fan as well, and they are playing fair enough to give real a hard time)
Old 03-18-2011 at 12:23 PM   #3
_Luu_
Elite Member

Liked: 184 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikob11 View Post
Quarters
Real Madrid vs Tottenham
Chelsea vs Man U
Barcelona vs Shakhtar
Inter vs Schalke

Semis
Winner of RM vs Spurs vs Winner of Barca vs Shakhtar
Winner of Inter vs Schalke vs Winner of Chelsea vs Man U
*DROOLS*

Picks.
Real Madrid vs Tottenham (Real Madrid is a way better team than Milan. And Benzema is finally scoring.)
Chelsea vs ManUtd (ManUtd edges out on this one. Chelsea has a chance if Torres doesn't start; I don't expect him to start scoring until the start of next season.)
Barcelona vs Shakhtar (I like the way Shakhtar's been playing, but Barca is just too much.)
Inter vs Schalke (Schalke fired their manager in the middle of the season. Bad idea.)

I just can't see any upsets in these QF games.

Semis.
Real v Barca (I just hate Real.)
Inter v Man U (Could go either way, but ManUtd losing Ferdinand will hurt.)

Finals.
Inter v Barca

And for those of you who care about the Europa League (because they have great games too):

FC Porto v FC Spartak Moskva
SL Benfica v PSV Eindhoven
Villarreal CF v FC Twente
FC Dynamo Kyiv v SC Braga

Braga/Dynamo v Benfica/PSV
Porto/Spartak v Villarreal/Twente

Last edited by _Luu_ : 03-18-2011 at 12:30 PM.
Old 03-18-2011 at 01:39 PM   #4
_Luu_
Elite Member

Liked: 184 Times

If any of you watched the Manchester City-Dynamo Kyiv game, you'll know that Mario Balotelli has been taking karate lessons from Nigel De Jong...

http://www.gifsoup.com/view5/2184426...-fu-kick-o.gif

Last edited by _Luu_ : 03-18-2011 at 01:42 PM.
Old 03-18-2011 at 02:16 PM   #5
Xbrzz

Liked: 0 Times

i would of loved to seen Chelsea vs Barca :/
Old 03-18-2011 at 02:18 PM   #6
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 452 Times

unfortunately for torres, looks like he won't be getting any champions league glory this year despite moving to chelsea, cause united will win this one ;D

edit: I also think, though the chances are pretty low, that seeing two EPL teams in the final would be pretty awesome. spurs have been doing really well.

Last edited by anon491 : 03-18-2011 at 02:20 PM.