MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SRA Science January By-Election temara.brown MacInsiders Announcements 1 01-27-2010 10:15 AM
Clubsfest II - January 6th Lois MacInsiders Announcements 0 01-03-2010 03:53 PM
Starting in January MrSmith First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 06-26-2009 01:57 PM
MSU Who Day - January 15th! temara.brown MacInsiders Announcements 2 01-15-2009 08:27 AM

University in January

Old 11-13-2010 at 11:51 AM   #1
EasternHeat
Elite Member

Liked: 60 Times

University in January
My friend wants to know if she can apply for 2nd term even though she did not apply first term for McMaster. She went a previous year and had finished it but took some time off. She is also considering a different faculty than what she was formerly in. Any info would be great.

Old 11-13-2010 at 12:00 PM   #2
Sasha

Liked: 8 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternHeat View Post
My friend wants to know if she can apply for 2nd term even though she did not apply first term for McMaster. She went a previous year and had finished it but took some time off. She is also considering a different faculty than what she was formerly in. Any info would be great.
Pretty sure but I'm not sure by when she has to apply though, try asking the department head about that one.
Old 11-13-2010 at 12:42 PM   #3
Cliu91
Taylor Gang Lifestyle

Liked: 325 Times

When does term 2 start?
Old 11-13-2010 at 02:11 PM   #4
Sasha

Liked: 8 Times

I believe really early January, probably on the third
Old 11-13-2010 at 08:22 PM   #5
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
I believe really early January, probably on the third
Yup, I checked. The Handbook says it's January the third.
Old 11-13-2010 at 08:28 PM   #6
zombiejesus

Liked: 80 Times

Why doesn't your friend call the faculty she is interested in and simply ask them?