MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
So who are some "good" Math (2Z03/2ZZ3) profs you guys have had? CrashPlague Academics 25 06-07-2011 07:42 PM
Psychology 1X03's "optional" and "required" texts WitekS First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 40 08-26-2009 10:38 PM

Unusual combination...anyone here take both "Psych 2C03" and "Math 1LT3"

Old 06-15-2011 at 07:49 AM   #1
dumbconsumer

Liked: 80 Times

Unusual combination...anyone here take both "Psych 2C03" and "Math 1LT3"
I have spots in both for second semester and can only keep one. I'm not too worried about difficulty in the sense that social psych interests me and math 1ls3 was pretty easy for me, I just want the one which would require a lesser time commitment.
Old 06-15-2011 at 08:01 AM   #2
P.Avci

Liked: 2 Times

when I took Math 1LT3 it was the highest mark i got and i spent the least time working for that class. If your prof is Dr. Clements, math 1lt3 it is definately the way to go. She made things really straight forward.
Old 06-15-2011 at 08:09 AM   #3
Lois
Elite Member

Liked: 361 Times

Psych 2C03 isn't hard. As long as you do the readings and stay awake during class the exams are pretty straight forward.