MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Learnlink isn't working! HELP pat2010 Academics 4 03-31-2010 12:02 AM
Key Card Not Working! robots Les Prince Forum 4 03-01-2010 05:11 PM
Emails not working? Flag First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 09-24-2009 10:32 PM
Changing e-mail address not working? Matthew K General Discussion 6 07-09-2009 10:34 AM
Mac Engineering... need urgent help maclover First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 09-14-2008 08:48 AM

URGENT: Engineering e-mail is not working.

Old 07-26-2008 at 04:36 PM   #1
georgeb.1990

Liked: 2 Times

URGENT: Engineering e-mail is not working.
I need to contact the Faculty of Engineering to ask for admission into 1MD3 but the email [email protected] (which I got from here) is not working! I got failed delivery messages from gmail and hotmail.

I've already tried calling them but it was past 4PM so I just got the answering machine. I'll try again tomorrow but in the meantime I want to make sure I try all available options.

Anyone have a working email?
Old 07-26-2008 at 05:38 PM   #2
eycc11

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeb.1990 View Post
I need to contact the Faculty of Engineering to ask for admission into 1MD3 but the email [email protected] (which I got from here) is not working! I got failed delivery messages from gmail and hotmail.

I've already tried calling them but it was past 4PM so I just got the answering machine. I'll try again tomorrow but in the meantime I want to make sure I try all available options.

Anyone have a working email?
Hey georgeb.1990,

I found this website with a bunch of contacts. There's an e-mail there for general inquiries, but it also lists the e-mails of coordinators, advisors, etc.

I would personally contact one of the undergrad student advisors. If anything, they would direct the e-mail to whoever they think or know is in charge of whatever you need help with.

Hope that helps!

Chad, georgeb.1990 all say thanks to eycc11 for this post.
Old 07-26-2008 at 06:15 PM   #3
zaidyusufani
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 0 Times

Undergraduate Student Advisor

Jeanne Hopkins : [email protected]
Sally Williams : [email protected]

Last month I needed help and they helped me.

Chad, georgeb.1990 all say thanks to zaidyusufani for this post.
Old 07-26-2008 at 11:09 PM   #4
JBeans

Liked: 14 Times

Sally is the Eng I advisor.
Go to Jeanne if you need something fixed for a course (ie on SOLAR), otherwise speak to Sally.
Old 07-28-2008 at 08:16 AM   #5
georgeb.1990

Liked: 2 Times

I emailed Jeanne and she promptly added a seat for me not only in the required course but also an elective I was hoping to get into. Thanks guys.

Chad says thanks to georgeb.1990 for this post.
Old 07-28-2008 at 10:51 AM   #6
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,730 Times

Thanks, I have updated the page to have those two emails