MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mother's Day gift ideas AndrewS General Discussion 17 05-11-2012 11:09 PM
Holiday Gift Ideas cjordan Misc 25 12-04-2010 03:23 PM
Its simple, really. Valentine's Day Mr. Pink General Discussion 3 02-14-2010 09:37 PM
Holiday Gift Ideas! lorend Misc 5 11-27-2008 11:57 AM

Valentine's day gift ideas

Old 02-11-2013 at 12:14 PM   #31
Chris23
Account Locked

Liked: 287 Times

already alluded to by animosity, but all any girl wants is to put the D in the P. cost efficient for all of us financially constrained university students
Old 02-13-2013 at 08:02 AM   #32
sarahsullz
Sock Scientist
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 105 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanieee View Post
Girls are so different when it comes to this day. I have a friend who has told me multiple times that if she doesnt get jewellery (like expensive $200+ jewellery) for vday from her boyfriend then she is going to be so devastated.

The guy ive been seeing for a little while surprised me by buying himself skates so we could go skating together! I think that was awesome, he didnt even spend money on me but he got major points for that cause he knew i loved skating
I guess at the same time men know what type of woman they're dating and whether she is a Princess or not.

I think the guy you're seeing did a great job, that's adorable

Melanieee says thanks to sarahsullz for this post.

Melanieee likes this.
Old 02-13-2013 at 08:29 AM   #33
kaitotst

Liked: 33 Times

I'd play to her interests! Most of my friends play League, so one of them decided to get his girlfriend a Teemo hat for Valentines day (not gonna lie, I'm pretty jealous of her getting that hat >_> )

But doing things your way and surprising your valentine with a simple dinner date would also be as great. As long as they know that you care and took time to plan a special and eventful night, that's all that matters in the end

Old 02-13-2013 at 06:40 PM   #34
Rubicon

Liked: 9 Times

Give her something useful, something she can use everyday.....like a Hitachi Magic Wand
Old 02-13-2013 at 06:51 PM   #35
Animosity

Liked: 46 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
Give her something useful, something she can use everyday.....like a Hitachi Magic Wand
Like a toothbrush
Old 02-13-2013 at 07:06 PM   #36
xo.monica
M.I.'s most trolled

Liked: 325 Times

I love that heart LED thing that freija posted ^ cute!

but uhm yeah you're a poor student, no girl in their right mind is expecting jewelry and shit -_-

chocolates, maybe a flower, a HOME MADE card with your OWN thoughts/whatever in it is good enough

maybe even a bottle of wine sounds like a perf night to me

jim1, Ponyo like this.
Old 02-14-2013 at 11:29 AM   #37
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 414 Times

break up.

/thread