MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
can i drop a class in term 2 and take a class in term 1??? Cassandraa87 Academics 4 08-10-2010 12:58 PM
ECON 1B03, need to switch afternoon class for the morning class. Sintos Academics 3 01-06-2010 05:12 PM
First Day of Class!! Infinity General Discussion 2 09-10-2009 01:40 PM
How to tell if your 100% in a class? darkstar First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 09-10-2009 07:31 AM

Walking from class to class without being late

Old 06-20-2011 at 01:08 PM   #46
cristian

Liked: 1 Time

hey, sorry to take over but since someone asked the question on walking, why bother reposting it.
How long would it take to make BSB to ABB?

Just curious since i'm looking at the master timetable and assuming i get my pick and don't get forced into something because i was too late for registration, i have the choice between an 8:30 physics lecture (probably would never make it) or 10 minutes between math (BSB) and physics (ABB).
Old 06-20-2011 at 01:11 PM   #47
Faer
Elite Member

Liked: 338 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristian View Post
hey, sorry to take over but since someone asked the question on walking, why bother reposting it.

Just curious since i'm looking at the master timetable and assuming i get my pick and don't get forced into something because i was too late for registration, i have the choice between an 8:30 physics lecture (probably would never make it) or 10 minutes between math (BSB) and physics (ABB).
Used to take me three to four minutes, but I'm not the best power-walker around. They're pretty near each other, so don't worry! Within a week, you'll probably have the shortcuts down pat.

I'm assuming between BSB 147 and ABB 102, right? 'Cause I had the same route for my Chem-to-physics last term, and if you pack up and leave right as the lecture ends, you're good. You're even good if you waste a couple minutes.

BlueWave, cristian all say thanks to Faer for this post.
Old 06-20-2011 at 02:16 PM   #48
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristian View Post

BSB to ABB is one of the shorter routes on campus. The two buildings are barely 3-5 minutes apart. And when you figure out which doors to use and such, it'll be much easier. I suggest you go explore a day before classes start and have fun getting lost in all the buildings to figure out your routes and whatnot

BlueWave likes this.
Old 06-20-2011 at 06:38 PM   #49
luna

Liked: 10 Times

i would say it should be if u speed walk to next class. I had classes like that too and on opposite sides of the campus so I walked really fast to get there early enough to get good seats. keep in mind that the 10 minutes u'll be travelling is when the students waiting outside the class are the most likely going in. so to get good seats u'll have to walk fast even if ur classes the close enough.
Old 06-21-2011 at 11:25 PM   #50
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

In my first year, the farthest class I had was in T13. I had to get from T13 to KTH, also from Health Sci building to KTH. I manage to get to class in less than 10 minutes speed walking. There are times when I get to class at exactly the time the lecture was supposed to start and the professor is not there yet.
Old 06-22-2011 at 12:53 AM   #51
jeboi7
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 68 Times

I always used to speed walk until I realized I could moonwalk all the way.