MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Walking Dead Anyone? Chris23 Movies & Television 61 05-29-2013 05:56 PM
Japanese Percision Walking RoyK General Discussion 7 09-23-2011 10:24 PM
Win just by walking with SWHAT! aviaf General Discussion 0 09-18-2011 09:44 PM
TV Show: The Walking Dead Chad Movies & Television 9 11-03-2010 07:11 PM
Walking Distances Sync First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 18 08-13-2008 08:47 AM

Walking Dead Season 4

Old 10-15-2013 at 01:20 AM   #1
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,730 Times

Walking Dead Season 4
So what did you think of the first episode in the new season of Walking Dead?

I thought it was great, though from the episode trailer I was expecting a lot more of the scene where they go out and get stuck in the car with the zombie hoard, but looks like that comes in the second episode.

Spoiler: (Highlight the grey box to see the hidden message.)
The lady that lured Rick away was so dirty! Creepy.
Old 10-15-2013 at 02:24 AM   #2
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

I just finished the episode earlier too.

Here we go...

Spoiler: (Highlight the grey box to see the hidden message.)
- Poor kid was doomed as soon as he made a move on Carl's lady.
- I get that the Ricktatorship is over, but leaving that lady alive was probably the worst show of kindness possible. He should know that no good can come from leaving her and her zombie husband alive (and intact)
- Harry Potter didn't even live to see another episode. I'm interested in seeing how that's going to play out-- is the food contaminated? Is the virus mutating? Is it just some other disease that's non-zombie related but still fatal as a result of poor hygiene and being around corpses all day? Is it swine flu? Is the water contaminated. or will the kid contaminate the water? NO ONE KNOWS
- Just speculating here, but the kid did shake Daryl's hand at the beginning of the episode. Everyone knows he's the reason for the show's success, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't live the season.
- Maggie and/or Glenn are dead by season's end. I expected them gone at the end of last season, but they're becoming less and less useful so it's bound to happen now. Discussions of having a child cement it.
- Beth <3 I like how she gave exactly zero shits about her boyfriend dying, as if to say "Don't worry audience, I didn't care about him either!".
- Lighthearted Michonne is a lot more likeable too, but likeability makes me worry about a character's fate.

p.s. clicking spoiler text hyperlinks to the MI home page, would it be possible to turn that off? There's no need for it and it's a little annoying.
Old 10-15-2013 at 07:26 AM   #3
BenDover
Account Locked

Liked: 63 Times

Episodes 2 and 3 are supposed to get extremely rough for the group.
SO glad this show is back!!
Old 10-15-2013 at 07:58 AM   #4
Tailsnake
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 453 Times

I like that there's a whole bunch of new people for the show to casually kill off, they were running out of members of the original gang.

Old 10-15-2013 at 03:50 PM   #6
afi123

Liked: 4 Times

Rick the farmer...can't wait till he becomes a bad ass again xD
Old 10-18-2013 at 04:19 PM   #7
Jesse.C
Account Locked

Liked: 30 Times

nicce, it'll awesome
Old 11-08-2013 at 04:35 AM   #8
davidchatman
Account Locked

Liked: 3 Times

It is interesting for me.

Silver says thanks to davidchatman for this post.

Entropy likes this.
Old 11-13-2013 at 09:08 AM   #9
Lollipop345

Liked: 1 Time

It's great!!!
Old 11-13-2013 at 10:09 AM   #10
BenDover
Account Locked

Last weeks episode = unreal!!!
Old 12-30-2013
rudolf
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 01-30-2014 at 09:53 AM   #11
KBirdee

Liked: 0 Times

Waiting for it to start again!
Old 01-30-2014 at 10:50 AM   #12
BenDover
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBirdee View Post
Waiting for it to start again!
Haha my buddy and i at work have been going through countless scenarios of what could happen. Really hoping that they are indeed doing the Hunters story arc from the comics in the back half of this season before they find a new sanctuary. Its going to be like season 1 all over again with not having the protection of a stable home. Super excited for this!
Old 03-20-2014 at 05:42 PM   #13
RedRanger

Liked: 0 Times

Is anyone but me thinking that this season is really weak compared to the others?
Old 03-20-2014 at 08:53 PM   #14
cudizOne

Liked: 2 Times

I don't think it is weak I think they've been taking an artistic approach, and it's actually really beautiful IMO. Also they are giving each character a certain amount of screen time to show how divided they are and to develop other characters apart from Rick/Carl. I think I'm having a bit of withdrawal since Rick, Carl and Michonne haven't been shown in a while but I liked the last episode a lot! It was really twisted and they tied up a few forgotten plot points. The only thing I haven't liked about this half of the season is the Daryl/Beth pairing. He's way to awesome to have gotten stuck with her and it's putting my Dichonne dreams on hold:(