Lost Wallet on HSR jonesas2 General Discussion 1 09-16-2013 10:03 PM
Lost Wallet waleed123 General Discussion 11 06-20-2011 11:55 PM
Lost Wallet supernerd General Discussion 1 04-05-2010 02:40 PM

Wallet lost!

Old 09-20-2014 at 07:23 AM   #1
HeroTech

Liked: 0 Times

Wallet lost!
Hey, guys, I lost my wallet, either on Campus or on HSR on Wednesday, it's a black wallet with a gold V on it. Name inside is Pei-En Hwang. I have checked all the lost and founds, every room I've been in on wednesday, and other places I've been on Tuesday, but I have not found anything. Please send me a holla if you know where everything is.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

McMaster University News and Information, Student-run Community, with topics ranging from Student Life, Advice, News, Events, and General Help.
Notice: The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the student(s) who authored the content. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by McMaster University or the MSU (McMaster Students Union). Being a student-run community, all articles and discussion posts on MacInsiders are unofficial and it is therefore always recommended that you visit the official McMaster website for the most accurate up-to-date information.

Copyright © MacInsiders.com All Rights Reserved. No content can be re-used or re-published without permission. MacInsiders is a service of Fullerton Media Inc. | Created by Chad
Originally Powered by vBulletin®, Copyright © 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All rights reserved. | Privacy | Terms