MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MATH 1A03 or MATH 1M03? THIS COMMIE NEEDS HELP! numaya Academics 5 07-28-2010 05:45 PM
Math 1A03 or Math 1LS3? Linh First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 14 04-25-2010 06:03 PM
math 1A03 or math 1LS3 shreya s. First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 52 07-04-2009 09:26 PM
MATH 1A03 and MATH 1LS3 citfat First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 19 06-27-2009 07:37 AM
Completed MATH 1LS3 but need to take MATH 1A03 too jachill Academics 3 04-22-2009 02:31 PM

webassign for Math 1A03

Old 09-10-2010 at 08:24 PM   #1
randilee

Liked: 0 Times

webassign for Math 1A03
How to log into webassign. Each and everytime i have tryed to login im told invaild login. Does anyone know how to long into webassin for math 1A03 in marikova class. is there different logins for each class?
Old 09-10-2010 at 09:35 PM   #2
justinsftw
Elite Member

Liked: 342 Times

Go to http://webassign.net/login.html
Scroll down and click on the box saying, "I have a class key."
Type the code for your section listed in http://www.math.mcmaster.ca/~haskell/math1a_10-11/courseoutline.pdf around the bottom of the first page. Then, choose to log-in if you have a preexisting account on WebAssign or register a new account. Either way, you have to use your MacID as your username, and "mcmaster" as the institution. (You don't have to worry about the password! )

Now, you should be enrolled in the online section of the course.

After you log-in, choose your prefix (it should be EWB-MTB) and type the rest of your access code, and you have access to the assignments.
Old 09-11-2010 at 11:53 AM   #3
ShesTheMan

do you have to use your macID as your username? b/c i've signed up with my name.
Old 09-13-2010 at 10:05 AM   #4
ShesTheMan

^bumpppp.
she said:
I will need to correlate the McMaster class list with the WebAssign
class list. So long as you have given your McMaster ID number and your
full name, the choice of username should not matter.
DH

Should I reply asking her to confirm with me if she's linked my account with my name on the class list, I don't have to be a bother but i've got the diagnostic test due tomorrow so I don't want to be penalized.
Old 09-13-2010 at 10:15 AM   #5
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesTheMan View Post
^bumpppp.
she said:
DH

Should I reply asking her to confirm with me if she's linked my account with my name on the class list, I don't have to be a bother but i've got the diagnostic test due tomorrow so I don't want to be penalized.
As long as you do the test it'll be recorded. She says she needs to correlate them so she hasn't done them yet.
Old 09-13-2010 at 01:11 PM   #6
Mowicz
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesTheMan View Post
^bumpppp.
she said:
DH

You won't be penalized for a technical issue like not being linked...as long as you do the test, it will be recorded on your account. If action needs to be taken in the future, the necessary changes will be made.