MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Carpool To Mississauga From Hamilton!!!! jayaprr Automotive & Transportation 0 05-07-2012 09:12 PM
Carpool to Montreal-Feb 17th! yifu0618 Automotive & Transportation 1 02-16-2012 06:53 AM
Le Carpool Thread RyanC Automotive & Transportation 3 01-28-2012 05:32 PM
Carpool! sapphiwen Automotive & Transportation 1 12-14-2010 12:47 PM
Stuff to do in Hamilton this long weekend! lorend MacInsiders Announcements 0 05-22-2010 08:25 AM

Weekend carpool available from Hamilton to GTA

Old 09-05-2012 at 06:35 AM   #16
ouchie

Liked: 0 Times

do you go to Scarborough? also, i dont think i'll be going back and forth regularly, would that be okay or do you only want regular carpoolers?
Old 09-05-2012 at 08:09 AM   #17
myster

Liked: 10 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by polinapel View Post
How much would you guys be expecting if i needed a ride from mac to the bronte area of oakville?
Sorry, I'd prefer to carpool with people that live in Mississauga or farther since I'd have to take a long detour along the Lincoln Alexander so I don't think it'd be very efficient. That is unless you also have people that live farther away in the GTA. I hope you understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchie View Post
do you go to Scarborough? also, i dont think i'll be going back and forth regularly, would that be okay or do you only want regular carpoolers?
I can go as far as Scarborough but probably not that much farther.

Irregular carpoolers is definitely ok but it'd be dependent on space availability (first come first serve). Enter your info on spreadsheet or pm/text me so I can better keep track.
Old 09-07-2012 at 11:51 AM   #18
myster

Hey guys,

There's a whole bunch of people texting me. Asking me questions is fine, but it'll be easier to enter the info on the spreadsheet to organize info.

Also, to clarify, I will get to Hamilton on Fridays between 6 to 7, so it wouldn't really work for those people who want to leave towards Toronto Friday morning or early afternoon except on very rare occasions.

I will likely be going back today (this weekend).

Thanks!
Old 09-21-2012 at 08:14 AM   #19
myster

Bump for going back to Toronto this weekend. Leaving Hamilton around 6:30. A couple of seats left. Text me at 647-909-7220.
Old 09-21-2012 at 01:16 PM   #20
IBB9780

Liked: 1 Time

Hey I'm interested! Sent you a pm, my phone is out of battery.
Old 09-21-2012 at 03:03 PM   #21
Allana:)

Liked: 46 Times

I'm interested too! Just sent a text.
Old 10-26-2012 at 05:12 AM   #22
Miraclewtf

I need a ride to toronto dt tonite 26oct at around 845pm
Please check ur inbox! thanks
Old 10-26-2012 at 07:56 AM   #23
myster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraclewtf View Post
I need a ride to toronto dt tonite 26oct at around 845pm
Please check ur inbox! thanks
Sorry... That's a bit too late..

We're leaving betgween 6:30 and 7:30 from McMaster. If anyone wants to come between that time, let me know ASAP.
Old 11-21-2012 at 09:33 AM   #24
jennholds

Carpooling to Burlington needed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by myster View Post
Hey guys, I'm a easy-going recent Mac grad living/working in the area, looking for people to carpool with to and from the GTA, to share a bit of the gas cost. Most of my friends and family live in Toronto, so I tend to go back every weekend.

I can pick up people anyone close to my route, leaving towards Toronto approximately Friday late afternoon around 6 or 7 PM or Saturday and coming back anytime Sunday or early Monday. It'll be cheaper and faster (and less cramped on Fridays, based on experience) than taking the Go Bus/Train as well as more flexible in terms of where you can get dropped off (i.e., not only Union Station/Square One). Let me know where you'd like to be dropped off (Burlington, Oakville, Sauga, Toronto, etc.) and I would likely accommodate it as long as it's not too off my route.

Thanks!
Hi there!

I am looking for a ride to and back from Burlington on weekends. Are you available? please contact me at Jennifer.L.Holdsworth @Gmail.com or 647 721 1046 asap. Thanks!
Old 01-08-2013 at 07:36 AM   #25
Taragirl

Liked: Liked 3 Times

I like reading your posting here
Old 01-15-2013 at 10:56 PM   #26
suyuzhou

great, i have a good carpool option