MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Life Sci 2F03 (ecology) lab starting this week? jubilantx Academics 1 09-13-2010 07:52 AM
Starting A Club Cassanova Clubs & Groups 5 03-28-2010 05:08 PM
Starting science 1A00? twitterbird Academics 17 08-03-2009 03:55 PM
Starting in January MrSmith First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 06-26-2009 01:57 PM
Art Exhibit on Campus starting Friday! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 3 11-27-2008 03:29 AM

Welcome Week Starting Tomorrow!

Who's excited?

We'll be posting the listing of events for each day beginning tomorrow with residence move in. Are you moving in? Which residence are you moving into? Have you posted in our RESIDENCE FORUMS and introduced yourself to the others in your res this year?
Published by
MacInsiders Founder/Admin

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 09-03-2010 at 08:01 PM   #2
pirates01

Liked: 8 Times
Not excited. Only going just to make 'friends'. Could of saved $150 (yes, i was 5 minutes late). Eh. Was looking for the full schedule, but I guess I'll occasionally visit this post to check on updates, if any.

Old 09-03-2010 at 08:18 PM   #3
cjdzl
G0DFATHER

Liked: 229 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirates01 View Post
Not excited. Only going just to make 'friends'. Could of saved $150 (yes, i was 5 minutes late). Eh. Was looking for the full schedule, but I guess I'll occasionally visit this post to check on updates, if any.
how are you not excited, I'm hyped!!
just 'friends'? how is it just 'friends'?
w/e man I'm super excited!!!

lizziepizzie likes this.

Old 09-03-2010 at 09:14 PM   #4
adrian
Elite Member

Liked: 143 Times
I know I'm excited. I'm going to go out there to get the word out about jollybug.org. I just bought a megaphone, making a sign and were gonna hold an outdoor game(refreshments included). See you guys around, it's gonna be CRAZY.

Old 09-03-2010 at 09:29 PM   #5
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdzl View Post
just 'friends'? how is it just 'friends'?
As many icebreakers as they give, I swear I don't remember anyone from welcome week aside from a handful of people in my res (most of them I've never talked to again).

Then again, I'm asocial =/
His post was still a bit of a downer though.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search