MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Great Ride 'n' Stride! aviaf General Discussion 0 10-12-2010 03:15 PM
Bussing to Wonderland Tomorrow ShouldBeStudying Automotive & Transportation 8 05-06-2010 11:01 PM
Don't ride your bike in NYC DannyV General Discussion 3 08-05-2008 11:41 AM
Wonderland tickets - $34 Chad General Discussion 1 05-22-2008 07:47 AM
Come out and ride on the MSU Float in the Santa Claus Parade! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 11-12-2007 08:43 PM

What's your favourite ride at Wonderland?

Old 08-19-2008 at 03:12 PM   #1
mitch
Elite Member

Liked: 75 Times

What's your favourite ride at Wonderland?
Originally I wanted to make this into a poll, but I can't figure out how to do it. Maybe Chad can add it later on if he wants to.

So what's your favourite ride??? I just went the other day but didn't get to go on the Behemoth. I really like the Bat and Vortex. I'll provide a couple of options below as well. Keep in mind, these are the original names, not the new ones.

1.Behemoth
2. Vortex
3. The Bat
4. Sky Rider
5. Top Gun
6. The Fly
7. Tomb Raider
8. Italian Job
9. The Beast
10. The Canadian Minebuster
11. Dragon fire
12. Thunder Run
13. Drop Zone
14. Water Slides
15. Spinovator
16. Sledge Hammer
17. Cyclone
18. Night Mare
19. Jet Scream
20. White Water Rapids
21. Log Ride
Old 08-19-2008 at 03:27 PM   #2
kenvin100
Elite Member

Liked: 21 Times

BEHEMOTH!! for sure

I like Timberwolf Falls..just the splash zone..makes my day!

The splash zone is pretty much similiar to the Nestea Commercial

Old 08-19-2008 at 03:44 PM   #3
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times

OMG BEHEMOTH! It was worth the hour wait!!!

Timberwolf Falls was my fav as a kid. I hate the stand up one.. sky rider or something? I'm so short that my head just bangs around in there and between glasses and earrings it tends to hurt!

Oh and the Minebuster is an old fav

Old 08-19-2008 at 03:55 PM   #4
davey
Elite Member

Liked: 14 Times

behemoth. lol.

but if had to choose one other than the behemoth.. i would say the bat or the minebuster.

but i have a special place in my heart for dragonfire.. because the line is always empty... and i soooo take advantage of that. i always end up going on it like 5 times in a row.
Old 08-19-2008 at 04:40 PM   #5
Leraison

Liked: 0 Times

Behemoth by far. The lines are really long but they go pretty quick.
And after the behemoth, cyclone, and skyrider, and the fly.
I think the only scary one is the fly bcz.. it seriously feels like your going to topple over -____-;
Old 08-19-2008 at 05:32 PM   #6
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvy88 View Post
behemoth. lol.

but if had to choose one other than the behemoth.. i would say the bat or the minebuster.

but i have a special place in my heart for dragonfire.. because the line is always empty... and i soooo take advantage of that. i always end up going on it like 5 times in a row.

But aren't you an international student? Or do you visit here often?

Old 08-19-2008 at 05:41 PM   #7
ferreinm
Elite Member

Liked: 120 Times

Definitely Behemoth! I went with Clay for the first time, we went on twice. It was a nice smooth yet fun ride. It wasn't uncomfortable or rocky. It was incredible. Well done Wonderland, well done.
Old 08-19-2008 at 06:47 PM   #8
bauhaual

well i haven't been there recently...but my favourite ride all the years that i have been there was The Bat! It's my favourite mostly for the history that's behind it for me. It was the first ride I went on with my Dad, and I have a picture from it when we went on, and my dad and I are both smiling. So it will always be my favourite ride.
Old 08-19-2008 at 06:49 PM   #9
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

I really like Behemoth, the lines go fast, usually about an hour when I was last there. Top Gun is also good, but the line is a *%&[email protected]
Old 08-19-2008 at 06:51 PM   #10
davey
Elite Member

Liked: 14 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokosas View Post
But aren't you an international student? Or do you visit here often?
ive been an international student for twelve years!!! grades 1-12!! =p

check the "get to know everyone" thread. lol.

Last edited by dvy88 : 08-19-2008 at 06:59 PM.
Old 08-19-2008 at 07:38 PM   #11
mitch
Elite Member

Liked: 75 Times

Has anyone been on the Tomb Raider ride? I've never been on it because I keep hearing it's not good. Is it any good, worth waiting in line for?
Old 08-19-2008 at 07:44 PM   #12
ishk33

Liked: 12 Times

Behemoth (helllll yah!!)...lol....the world turned upside down...it was one heck of an experience. Totally made my day. I would def. love to have a ride once again...it's been like ages since i have visited that place.. ages as in 3 months
Old 08-19-2008 at 08:01 PM   #13
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvy88 View Post
ive been an international student for twelve years!!! grades 1-12!! =p

check the "get to know everyone" thread. lol.
You know, now that you mention it I think I remember reading that. Woooo look everyone! I'm making an arse of myself! WOOOOO!!!

Old 08-19-2008 at 08:03 PM   #14
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch View Post
Has anyone been on the Tomb Raider ride? I've never been on it because I keep hearing it's not good. Is it any good, worth waiting in line for?

Okay you can't relate to this but it was painful for me... as in chest crushing "ow get me the hell off when will this end" kind of painful. That and it's not really exciting to look at peoples gob and gum in that little window thing.

Old 08-19-2008 at 08:35 PM   #15
Videlle
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch View Post

I don't think it is. Its not that fast and you don't feel like your flying either. There are lots of side to sides and if you get headaches easily, I reallyy suggest you don't go on it. Similar headaches to Top Gun.
But the mechanism is cool. That was what I found most interesting about the ride

Oh and my fav ride: BEHEMOTH! Totally worth the line up. Sit in the front if you can. The first drop... AMAZINGGGGG.