MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Great Ride 'n' Stride! aviaf General Discussion 0 10-12-2010 03:15 PM
Bussing to Wonderland Tomorrow ShouldBeStudying Automotive & Transportation 8 05-06-2010 11:01 PM
Don't ride your bike in NYC DannyV General Discussion 3 08-05-2008 11:41 AM
Wonderland tickets - $34 Chad General Discussion 1 05-22-2008 07:47 AM
Come out and ride on the MSU Float in the Santa Claus Parade! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 11-12-2007 08:43 PM

What's your favourite ride at Wonderland?

Old 08-20-2008 at 03:14 PM   #31
mitch
Elite Member

Liked: 75 Times

It hurts my back soo much. When I went on it, I felt like the wind knocked out of me. Maybe it's cause i'm tall.

I really like the toilet-esque water slide. But I have to say that Ontario Place's toilet waterslide is much better than Wonderland's. Much faster and you slide without a tube, and then plop into the pool!
Old 08-20-2008 at 05:16 PM   #32
HeatherH
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 10 Times

A lot of the names have changed. I think Paramount doesn't own Wonderland anymore, so they took all the Paramount names (Top Gun, Tomb Raider, Italian Job, etc)

The only ones I can ride (can't go upside down) are basically Vortex, Mindbuster and Wild Beast. I think I like Mindbuster the best.
Old 08-20-2008 at 05:33 PM   #33
Videlle
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 0 Times

Yeah Paramount does own it any more, its owned by Cedar Fairs or smthing which is HUGEE. I remember I had complaints about their new system.
Oh btw guys, Wonderland has corporate partners through with you can get cheaper tickers. PM me if anyone wants details (and you can do it on your own, you won't be buying through me). The adult pass for the day is like.. 34$ or smthing.
And that toilet ride is the ONLY ride I'm too afraid to go on -__-;; Do you guys notice when your going downhill, that few seconds when your in the air? Its sick
Old 08-20-2008 at 05:42 PM   #34
mitch
Elite Member

Liked: 75 Times

Cedar Fairs is the bestest evar!!!

Did you know that if you buy the season pass now at Wonderland you get get into any one of their amusement parks in the US for free?? We went to Cedar Point in Ohio last summer which is the biggest rollercoaster park in the world (until Dubai is finished). We got in for free but I was too scared to go on the highest and fastest roller coaster in the world!
Old 08-20-2008 at 05:49 PM   #35
Videlle
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 0 Times

Yeah I heard about that but I thought it was a rumer (excuse my spelling =p). Aw man.. its too late now to travel across the US :(
And does anyone besides me get bored of roller coasters?
Old 08-20-2008 at 05:53 PM   #36
davey
Elite Member

Liked: 14 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch View Post
I really like the toilet-esque water slide. But I have to say that Ontario Place's toilet waterslide is much better than Wonderland's. Much faster and you slide without a tube, and then plop into the pool!
lol. but at least wonderland has more than... 3 water slides.

ontario place was a complete disappointment to me. =p