MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how do you meet girls at mac? jamesl Dating & Relationships 257 10-14-2011 03:30 PM
do girls like shy guys? dhgn Dating & Relationships 203 01-18-2011 09:09 PM
Hot Girls Only Thread Freija General Discussion 47 12-12-2010 12:14 AM
Girls need to... Guys need to... NowHere General Discussion 73 11-11-2010 12:48 PM

Why do girls get short haircuts?

Old 04-14-2011 at 11:30 AM   #16
3am Coffee

Liked: 155 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLB0T View Post
Cause Natalie Portman Does it

Nobody at mac looks like her.
Old 04-14-2011 at 11:36 AM   #17
KYLB0T

Liked: 130 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfree View Post
Or Emma Watson
I've never really noticed it but both those women look quite similar. And sure they both look good with short hair, but they look better with long hair

Eternal Fire likes this.
Old 04-14-2011 at 11:39 AM   #18
Souldier
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 256 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLB0T View Post
I've never really noticed it but both those women look quite similar. And sure they both look good with short hair, but they look better with long hair
This. The only reason Natalie Portman and Emma Watson can somewhat pull of short hair is because they're both very attractive, and most girls are not anywhere near as attractive as either them. They both look much much better with longer hair. Actually, Emma Watson looks horrible with that hair cut.

Eternal Fire, Pay919 like this.
Old 04-14-2011 at 11:42 AM   #19
Souldier
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
I had my hair short for all my life, until last year when my boyfriend insisted I grow it out. Turns out he knew better and I like the long hair a lot. I still think I'll eventually get sick of it and shave my head. But I'll do it for charity or something. Anyway..unrelated story lol.

Girls cut their hair cuase it's hot, or because they want to try a new look.
It's clearly not that hot if your boyfriend insisted on you growing it out. Please don't ever shave your head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBatt View Post
cause we live in the 21st century
What does this have to do with girls getting unattractive short hair cuts?
Old 04-14-2011 at 11:54 AM   #20
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

I look horrible with long hair because my hair is really fine. Unless I want to curl it, which takes waayyyyy too much time at 7:30 in the morning. My hair's about 2 inches below my chin and because I finally learned how to blow dry it with a round brush, it looks nice. I have to get it cut a lot to maintain it, though. ie. $80 haircuts.
Old 04-14-2011 at 11:59 AM   #21
AdelaisAer
Legendary Survivor

Liked: 118 Times

You know what's funny? Many guys try to pull of long hair, and I can honestly say that most of them look like idiots trying to pull it off, and this is coming from a guy (no, I've never bothered trying it).

And on that note, some girls with short hair actually do look good, and I suppose the same would go for some guys and long hair.

lizziepizzie says thanks to AdelaisAer for this post.

lizziepizzie likes this.
Old 04-14-2011 at 11:59 AM   #22
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Idk, I kinda just wanted to rock a fauxhawk lol. I thought it woulda been sick. xD A look I like is where like the lower half of the side of the head is cut like almost buzzed but still has hair, and then longer at the top/backish... it's hard to describe, I saw it on a blonde chick on the HSR once. It looked sick. o_O I felt so creepy staring at her lmao

http://socialitelife.com/fashion_ale...-a-sheer-top-1

kinda long that but without the fauxhawk

side note

that hair so SOOOOO sick, omg. I would totally rock that if I didn't like my long hair so much. Long hair is sexy, lol. but yea, I don't want short hair cuz like... it can't just grow back right away, lmao. I know there'd be mad days where I'd be craving to have long hair again. >_> Wigs feel weird and you're not supposed to put extensions in super short hair.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 04-14-2011 at 12:01 PM   #23
crazyfree
Elite Member

Liked: 284 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souldier View Post
It's clearly not that hot if your boyfriend insisted on you growing it out. Please don't ever shave your head.
I know that. Hence why I said he knows better ahaha.
I wouldn't shave it to look hot, I'd shave it because long hair is a pain in the ass. Especially when it's a thick as mine. That and I've always wanted to shave my head. Edit: Oh..when I said hot before I meant "heat" like...summer.

I think he might temporarily break up with me until it grows out again though. I look like a boy without hair.

And I think Emma Watson looks super hot with the short hair-she looks spunky and more interesting. Long hair makes her look like every other pretty girl.

Edit:
Lawley that hair cut is amazing. doo iittt.

Last edited by crazyfree : 04-14-2011 at 12:04 PM.
Old 04-14-2011 at 12:04 PM   #24
The MACster

Liked: 10 Times

i personally think these two ladies are quite average looking.. ive seen countless girls on campus prettier than them
Old 04-14-2011 at 12:07 PM   #25
3am Coffee

Liked: 155 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MACster View Post
i personally think these two ladies are quite average looking.. ive seen countless girls on campus prettier than them
lmao, riiiight?
Old 04-14-2011 at 12:11 PM   #26
...?!!
Account Locked

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
McMaster's campus?
Old 04-14-2011 at 12:29 PM   #27
Souldier
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
Idk, I kinda just wanted to rock a fauxhawk lol. I thought it woulda been sick. xD A look I like is where like the lower half of the side of the head is cut like almost buzzed but still has hair, and then longer at the top/backish... it's hard to describe, I saw it on a blonde chick on the HSR once. It looked sick. o_O I felt so creepy staring at her lmao

http://socialitelife.com/fashion_ale...-a-sheer-top-1

kinda long that but without the fauxhawk

side note

that hair so SOOOOO sick, omg. I would totally rock that if I didn't like my long hair so much. Long hair is sexy, lol. but yea, I don't want short hair cuz like... it can't just grow back right away, lmao. I know there'd be mad days where I'd be craving to have long hair again. >_> Wigs feel weird and you're not supposed to put extensions in super short hair.
Rihanna can pull it off because she's hot and a famous pop star/entertainer. It would just look try-hard on an average girl.
Quote:
I know that. Hence why I said he knows better ahaha.
I wouldn't shave it to look hot, I'd shave it because long hair is a pain in the ass. Especially when it's a thick as mine. That and I've always wanted to shave my head. Edit: Oh..when I said hot before I meant "heat" like...summer.

I think he might temporarily break up with me until it grows out again though. I look like a boy without hair.

And I think Emma Watson looks super hot with the short hair-she looks spunky and more interesting. Long hair makes her look like every other pretty girl.

Edit:
Lawley that hair cut is amazing. doo iittt.
Makes her look like a lesbian, there's a reason short haircuts are common with lesbians, I think it might be to make themselves less attractive to males.
Quote:
LMAO WHAT?!?!?!
Old 04-14-2011 at 12:33 PM   #28
Scuderia
RocketSaurus

Liked: 110 Times

Quote:

Or Emma Watson
She looks super hot. She has the sophisticated look. I still dig it.
Old 04-14-2011 at 01:58 PM   #29
Juve
Elite Member

Liked: 117 Times

Old 04-14-2011 at 02:17 PM   #30
I r Babboon
Account Locked

Liked: 37 Times

A lot end up like this: