MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how do you meet girls at mac? jamesl Dating & Relationships 257 10-14-2011 03:30 PM
do girls like shy guys? dhgn Dating & Relationships 203 01-18-2011 09:09 PM
Hot Girls Only Thread Freija General Discussion 47 12-12-2010 12:14 AM
Girls need to... Guys need to... NowHere General Discussion 73 11-11-2010 12:48 PM

Why do girls get short haircuts?

Old 04-14-2011 at 02:37 PM   #31
siefer1322

Liked: 96 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
I look horrible with long hair because my hair is really fine. Unless I want to curl it, which takes waayyyyy too much time at 7:30 in the morning. My hair's about 2 inches below my chin and because I finally learned how to blow dry it with a round brush, it looks nice. I have to get it cut a lot to maintain it, though. ie. $80 haircuts.
cool story bro. tell it again.
Old 04-14-2011 at 03:15 PM   #32
julianface
Elite Member

Liked: 187 Times

Dumbest thread ever. People don't constantly consider a few people's opinions
Old 04-14-2011 at 03:38 PM   #33
Cliu91
Taylor Gang Lifestyle

Liked: 325 Times

Personally, I like girls with shorter haircuts like this one:
http://shortlonghairstyles.c om/01/...airstyles_ 02

Last edited by Cliu91 : 04-14-2011 at 04:00 PM.
Old 04-14-2011 at 03:45 PM   #34
Chevalier
Elite Member

Liked: 203 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliu91 View Post
Personally, I like girls with shorter haircuts like this one:
wheres the pic....

i personally love long flowing silky hair, its really nice to play lol. and i guess some girls do look pretty decent in short hair, but that's some, not most. and in terms of Emma Watson, she looked way better with long hair, in my opinion anyways.
Old 04-14-2011 at 03:57 PM   #35
Cliu91
Taylor Gang Lifestyle

Liked: 325 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by krup92 View Post
wheres the pic....

i personally love long flowing silky hair, its really nice to play lol. and i guess some girls do look pretty decent in short hair, but that's some, not most. and in terms of Emma Watson, she looked way better with long hair, in my opinion anyways.
You don't see it? Well, I just put up a link as well.
Old 04-14-2011 at 04:00 PM   #36
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souldier View Post
When 99% of the time they look worse with shorter hair? A friend of mine recently got her hair cut short, and asked me what I thought...obviously I lied and said it looked good. Please girls, don't do this, trust me, you're not pulling it off.
Because people keep telling them they look good with short hair.

In all honestly, some girls just don't care that much about their hair. Some girls might be really active (like dance instructors or on a sports team), or spend a lot of time outside (like have outside summer jobs) and long hair just bothers them. I have REALLY long hair, and I know there are days when I hate dealing with the brushing, blowdrying, styling, etc., and I just want to cut it off. Or maybe some girls have had long hair all their life and want a drastic change. Hair is an easy thing to change about your appearance, because it will always come back.

Also, some girls might have medical conditions (ie. chemotherapy) that caused them to lose their hair, and it's just starting to grow back. Or they might have cut their hair short to donate it.

Last edited by Kathy2 : 04-14-2011 at 04:04 PM.
Old 04-14-2011 at 04:11 PM   #37
Scarecrow
Dr. Crane

Liked: 89 Times

Women who are petite/have 'mousy' features almost always look best with short hair.

Short hair is hot.

Cliu91, tatski-p like this.
Old 04-14-2011 at 08:25 PM   #38
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Why do women get short hair cuts?

Well do you want hair in your sammwich?
Old 04-14-2011 at 08:47 PM   #39
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

'Cause their man told 'em to. /Thread
Old 04-14-2011 at 10:16 PM   #40
mcmastergcdb
Elite Member

Only Amber Rose pulls it off.
Old 04-15-2011 at 01:33 AM   #41
Twelve Chars

Liked: 318 Times

Souldier and Entropy, huh? Conservatives must not like short hair on girls because it reminds them of feminism or something.
Old 04-15-2011 at 02:21 AM   #42
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

it looks good on some, not good for most
Old 04-15-2011 at 03:31 AM   #43
sinnersdrown

Personally, I cut my hair short last year but now it's been growing past the original length. Like others said, girls may cut it because it's easier to take care of and because they might be tired of long hair. Most girls who do cut it are the ones who've had long hair all their life, like me. Sometimes a change is nice.

>.> Although my mom didn't think the same thing when she saw it.
Old 04-15-2011 at 06:17 AM   #44
Joey

Liked: 17 Times

While we are on the topic of hair, some of you guys on campus need a facial hair intervention. I mean seriously would it kill you to shave in the mornings. You can not possibly think that you are attractive with that pot scrubber attached to you face. You look like something that wandered out of the woods. No one under the age of 40 looks attractive with hair on their face. PERIOD.

Oh wait, maybe you actually like the way YOU look with facial hair or maybe you just don't want to have to deal with, maybe you really do look good with scruff, or maybe should realize that what I find attractive is not representative of the population as a whole. Increasing physical attractiveness is only one part of any decision making processes and only one part of a successful relationship.

*Slowly steps away from soap box and heads back to her studies*

ps. I cycle back a forth from long hair ( middle of my back) to short-ish hair (base of skull). Both styles have benefits and draw backs. Right now I am rocking the short hair and loving the fact that I actually have time to style it every morning.

Kathy2, lawleypop, Scarecrow like this.
Old 04-15-2011 at 03:47 PM   #45
M!chelle!

Liked: 1 Time

because they prefer to have short hair or they like the haircut

I've kept my hair short for quite some time now
if somebody doesn't like my hair short, or finds it unattractive, they're certainly not worth my time, becase i find their shallowness unattractive

Maria Daniel likes this.