MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
do girls like shy guys? dhgn Dating & Relationships 203 01-18-2011 09:09 PM
tattoos on girls: your opinion Cliu91 Body & Food 122 12-05-2010 11:57 AM
Girls need to... Guys need to... NowHere General Discussion 73 11-11-2010 12:48 PM
Girls Field Hockey kuruczpa Athletics & Recreation 0 09-08-2010 07:44 PM

Why do mcmaster girls not care about their appearance?

Old 12-02-2010 at 08:56 PM   #166
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowicz View Post
What in the name of highschool football?

I figured there'd be something interesting to discuss in this topic...but after reading the last few posts, I feel like I've gone down a few IQ points.
Welcome to MacInsiders 2010-2011.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Entropy likes this.
Old 12-02-2010 at 09:21 PM   #167
Commander
P.I.M.P

Liked: 63 Times

Quote:

I figured there'd be something interesting to discuss in this topic...but after reading the last few posts, I feel like I've gone down a few IQ points.
Going from an IQ of 20 to 17 is really something you should be worrying about...
Old 12-02-2010 at 09:36 PM   #168
Rakim
Account Locked

Liked: 814 Times

lol @ quoting drake to support an argument.

How did you make it to mac?
Old 12-02-2010 at 09:36 PM   #169
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander View Post
Einstein could have done that, but you see he doesn't waste his time thinking about girls.
Yeah, he definitely didn't think about girls. That accounts for his marriages and multiple children.

Quote:
Going from an IQ of 20 to 17 is really something you should be worrying about...
Directing a comment like that at Mowicks just makes you look dumb, FYI.

Quote:

This happens when Commander posts. The feeling is normal, but will go away when you stop reading what he writes.

Old 12-02-2010 at 09:42 PM   #170
healthsci1
Elite Member

Liked: 113 Times

Quote:
What an imbecile, directing such a comment towards Mowics proves how stupid you really are.
Old 12-02-2010 at 09:48 PM   #171
killza

Liked: 105 Times

Quote:
dude do you even know who mowics is?! He can wreck you academically and physically any day of the week, hands down. Seriously, I'm not joking.
Old 12-02-2010 at 09:53 PM   #172
Cliu91
Taylor Gang Lifestyle

Liked: 325 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by killza View Post
dude do you even know who mowics is?! He can wreck you academically and physically any day of the week, hands down. Seriously, I'm not joking.
Academically AND? Physically?! Damn.

Rakim likes this.
Old 12-02-2010 at 11:26 PM   #173
Mahratta
Elite Member

Liked: 366 Times

Quote:
Wait, this is directed at Mike!?! I don't know what's going on here these days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by siefer1322 View Post
Honours Life Science II.

What now? =/
and you think what, exactly? That you're better than an anthropology major? That your program is 'harder'?

Last edited by Mahratta : 12-02-2010 at 11:33 PM.
Old 12-02-2010 at 11:36 PM   #174
AlexBatt

Liked: 62 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakim View Post
lol @ quoting drake to support an argument.

How did you make it to mac?
actually... intellectuals tend to have the ability to make connections to any aspect of life...
connecting a rap artists song to an argument is completely valid
Old 12-02-2010 at 11:52 PM   #175
Rakim
Account Locked

Liked: 814 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBatt View Post
actually... intellectuals tend to have the ability to make connections to any aspect of life...
connecting a rap artists song to an argument is completely valid
Yep, next time im writing an essay ill be sure to reference a drizzy line.
Old 12-03-2010 at 12:30 AM   #176
Alchemist11
Elite Member

Liked: 553 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by siefer1322 View Post
Honours Life Science II.

What now? =/
LOL.

Life science is a joke man, and you know it too. Just because it's 'science' doesn't mean it deserves any more respect than another program, especially the way it's run at Mac.

Commander, Mahratta like this.
Old 12-03-2010 at 12:40 AM   #177
Commander
P.I.M.P

Liked: 63 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeves View Post
Yeah, he definitely didn't think about girls. That accounts for his marriages and multiple children.

Directing a comment like that at Mowicks just makes you look dumb, FYI.

This happens when Commander posts. The feeling is normal, but will go away when you stop reading what he writes.
Not surprising coming from someone who's in Humanities... Einstein was a Heterosexual but he didn't waste time thinking about women not dressing up or not wearing make-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthsci1 View Post
What an imbecile, directing such a comment towards Mowics proves how stupid you really are.
I didn't say he was dumb. He was worried his IQ went down. And I just said he should be worried about it. I supported what he said. He probably was in MI for such a long time, therefore reading all these posts should have decreased his IQ to 20, then reading posts posted by you guys brings his IQ to 17.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killza View Post
You have never seen me, nor do you know anything about me. I am not your average guy. I do lots of physical exercises and I can bench press higher than 200lbs and I serve in the Reserves. So think twice before talking.
Old 12-03-2010 at 12:45 AM   #178
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 74 Times

.... so this thread is officially off topic..

soo how are people enjoying this weather, im hoping that it snows and the snow actually remains without melting away.

AelyaS likes this.
Old 12-03-2010 at 12:50 AM   #179
Shanel

Liked: 150 Times

I shot myself with Homer's makeup gun.
Old 12-03-2010 at 01:33 AM   #180
killza

Liked: 105 Times

Quote:
You have never seen me, nor do you know anything about me. I am not your average guy. I do lots of physical exercises and I can bench press higher than 200lbs and I serve in the Reserves. So think twice before talking.
First of all, let me give you a sincere apology for saying he can wreck you physically, you're abosolutly right, I shouldn't say anything if I've never seen you.

Which leads to my second point, you've never seen mowicz, so please take your own advice and think twice before throwing a cheap insult to someone who you clearly don't know.