MacInsiders Logo

Willy Dog

Old 09-17-2009 at 12:51 PM   #16
adrian
Elite Member

Liked: 143 Times

Willy Dog
These brave men and women deserve a review. They sit out there all day and all night, manning the Willy-becue.

I went there recently, and here are my thoughts:

Food:
I've only ever had their hot dog. I never want to get anything else because I can't get over how good...

like this.
Old 09-17-2012 at 05:01 PM   #15
RichDime

Liked: 0 Times
I think i'm gonna go grab one right now! ....its gonna end up being two, just watch haha

Old 09-20-2012 at 11:10 PM   #16
youdontknow

Liked: 7 Times
I like the large variety of sauces they have.

Old 10-12-2012 at 02:52 PM   #17
bsharma21

Liked: 0 Times
amazing hot dogs

Old 10-13-2012 at 12:22 AM   #18
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times
i always get annoyed of getting a few toppings out. takes too much effort lol.

Moghue likes this.

Old 04-06-2013 at 04:49 PM   #19
tacos

Liked: Liked 2 Times
Willy Dogs Are The Bomb

Old 09-05-2013 at 03:00 PM   #20
lilrush

Liked: 6 Times
You just can't hate the willy dog it's too good.

Old 09-16-2014 at 11:09 PM   #21
youdontknow

Liked: 7 Times
I remember visiting McMaster for the first time in 2010, when I was still in high school. A hot dog stand caught my eye. I wanted to have some, but unfortunately they were closed shortly after. It never left my mind.

2 years later, I was visiting Mac to familiarize myself with the campus. I finally got to try it. I was surprised at the amount of toppings I could choose from.

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search