MacInsiders Logo
View Poll Results: What would you prefer to do?
Work with Baby Elephants 1 100.00%
Trek the Inca Trail to Macchu Pichu 0 0%
Work in a South African Game Reserve 0 0%
Scuba Dive to Establish a Marine Protected Area 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
is mugsi not working for anyone else? rpg51 General Discussion 48 12-18-2012 10:40 PM
Malaysian Pyscho Mother Beating Her 8-Month Old Helpless Baby jim1 General Discussion 13 05-21-2012 10:02 AM
is solar working? 737300173 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 09-10-2011 02:12 PM
Swinging baby yoga..... tigerize8 General Discussion 12 03-20-2011 11:13 AM
DC++ not working... bcars General Discussion 3 03-02-2011 03:20 PM

Working with Baby Elephants!!!

Old 09-09-2013 at 09:27 PM   #1

Liked: 0 Times

Working with Baby Elephants!!!
Hey Everyone!

This summer break just gone I went on a volunteer program to Cambodia with Reach Out Volunteers and had the time of my life! I was building a house for a week and working in an elephant refuge the second. It was a truly amazing experience and I am going again next June except for longer!

I'm telling you this because I want everyone else to know about the programs that ROV has to offer and to sincerely consider doing one either this winter or next summer! Two Reach Out Volunteer International Recruiters will be coming on campus this week Wednesday and Thursday to talk about the different programs so if you do see them or hear them around campus, go up to them and ask them for more information and they will happily tell you.

Alternatively, they will be holding information sessions this Thursday, September 12 in the Motorola Foundation Room -MUSC @ 12, 1, 2, + 3pm on campus! The information sessions will tell you all you need to know and you can also ask any questions you may have.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do

P.S check out www. rovolunteers.com for information straight away!
www. youtube.com/watch?v=SEl11lIQ4lA