MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Still havent recieved MacID -- should I be worried? mehtaad First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 08-18-2011 01:21 PM
Should I be worried? Please help me. alijade1991 Academics 2 06-02-2011 08:05 PM
Worried about Honours Life Sci jordan23 Academics 2 06-14-2010 09:56 PM
im worried Theexe1 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 20 09-07-2009 09:07 AM
worried..OSAP HELP! xsanx First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 08-24-2009 12:18 AM

worried , can anyone answer ??

Old 09-24-2011 at 11:17 PM   #1
cora0840

Liked: 1 Time

worried , can anyone answer ??
Does anyone know if i should be concerned that some of my osap that isnt going straight to mac but me through direct deposit hasnt shown up in my bank account yet :( ? im getting really worried haha

thanks !
Old 09-24-2011 at 11:23 PM   #2
Jessicaaaa

Liked: 42 Times

When did you go pick it up/sign for it? I went on Monday and mine came in yesterday. Which I was surprised because normally it takes about a week..
Old 09-25-2011 at 02:16 PM   #3
eccentrikkk

Liked: 8 Times

It takes about a week to go into your account but I did have a mishap with OSAP one year when I had called the bank for my direct deposit info instead of going to the bank to get the page they print off for you... What ended up happening in my case was that the rep on the phone gave me the wrong account number (he gave me my visa account number) and so when the money was supposed to go into my account - it actually was floating around cyber-bank world before the money got sent back to OSAP because he gave me a non-exisiting bank account number for the funds to be deposited in.
Old 09-25-2011 at 04:42 PM   #4
cora0840

i went in the beginning of this month oh no haha looks like i should go to the office they have tomorrow ? :(
Old 09-25-2011 at 04:44 PM   #5
cora0840

i just read this on the mac site :
You will be asked to confirm financial information on the Confirmation of Enrolment form (C of E) when you pick up your first loan/grant certificate. This form must be completed or 2nd term loan/grant certificates cannot be produced. You must submit your signed loan documents to an authorized postal outlet. (Titles post office is an authorized facility) or the NSLSC within 30 days of signing and before the end of your study period as defined by OSAP.

was i supposed to send those forms somewhere :S !?
Old 09-25-2011 at 06:30 PM   #6
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

arent those the forms they make you sign when you pick up osap... they keep those anyway

ive never had to hand in/mail anything after picking up osap
Old 09-25-2011 at 06:41 PM   #7
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by cora0840 View Post
i just read this on the mac site :
You will be asked to confirm financial information on the Confirmation of Enrolment form (C of E) when you pick up your first loan/grant certificate. This form must be completed or 2nd term loan/grant certificates cannot be produced. You must submit your signed loan documents to an authorized postal outlet. (Titles post office is an authorized facility) or the NSLSC within 30 days of signing and before the end of your study period as defined by OSAP.

was i supposed to send those forms somewhere :S !?
I'm pretty sure the financial information that you are being asked to "confirm" is the paper you sign when you pick up your OSAP at school. They probably asked you something like "You made this much money last year, you expect to make this much money this year. If this is correct, sign here."
The only thing you needed to mail in was the Signature Pages.
Old 09-26-2011 at 11:51 AM   #8
cora0840

oka yea i figured theyd tell you if you had to send those aways.. soo basically there is no good reason as to why my money hasnt shown up yet except for an error in account numbers or something of the like ... thanks for everyones help !