MacInsiders Logo
Old 09-11-2010 at 05:12 PM   #1
megg.noelle

Liked: 3 Times

yoga
I was just wondering if anyone knew where to sign up for a beginners yoga? I saw the booth at cluns fest this year but didn't have time to sign up then.
Old 09-11-2010 at 10:48 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by megg.noelle View Post
I was just wondering if anyone knew where to sign up for a beginners yoga? I saw the booth at cluns fest this year but didn't have time to sign up then.
On their website:

Quote:
How to Register for a Program (s)
You can register for an Athletics and Recreation program or purchase a membership in a number of ways.
    • You can register online by browsing to the instructional program section of the web site. Find the course you would like to register for and then follow the links to register for the course. Click here to read more about the online registration process.
    • Stop by the Business Office, DBAC Room WG 101, and register in person. Payments can be made by cash, debit, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and cheque during office hours.
    • If you are paying by major credit card, you may fax your registration form to the Business Office at (905) 777-0126.
    • Mail completed registration form to the Business Office accompanied with payment by VISA, American Express, MasterCard or cheque (payable to "McMaster University", no post dated cheques).
    Mail to: Department of Athletics and Recreation, Instructional Programs
    David Braley Athletic Centre Room WG 101
    McMaster University, 1280 Main Street West
    Hamilton ON
    L8S 4K1
http://www.athrec.mcmaster.c a/registration/index.htm