MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weekend Life Chad General Discussion 20 01-20-2010 07:02 AM
what are you eating this weekend? lorend General Discussion 19 10-11-2009 12:42 PM
Alumni weekend temara.brown ARCHIVES 2 05-31-2008 04:59 PM
Help Mac Unplug This Weekend Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 03-27-2008 11:06 PM
Launching this weekend! admin Computers & Tech 3 09-24-2006 11:46 PM

What are you doing this weekend?

Old 05-15-2009 at 09:58 PM   #16
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013

Liked: 360 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorend View Post
I also have flat feet and hate how they ruin everything!

A good investment: Birkenstocks. They help your arch and are super comfy.
lol Come on! I have flat feet too *Flat feet club high five* But i've still managed to play competitive soccer for 6 years and "almost" managed to get through an entire Mac Varsity Track season(Until well my shins imploded in spectacular fashion from the stress on them). For us Flat feeters the best shoe I would recommend is anything by Brooks though they are over $100 all of them

Or you could get Arch Support Inserts too!

As for my weekend, sulking/job hunting or dreaming of going back home(Pakistan). I actually have no idea what the fireworks thing is all about :S

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Old 05-15-2009 at 10:38 PM   #17
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by huzaifa47 View Post
lol Come on! I have flat feet too *Flat feet club high five*
I just had a mental image of people high-fiving with their feet. It seemed rather awkward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTGregD View Post
You're killing me Sabs
I'm sure you'll have fuuuuuunnn!
Greg, I'm sure you'll get over the tragedy of me bringing a book to a baseball game. I'll be sure to send you text messages like "OMG THEY'RE RUNNING! EXCITING!!!"

Old 05-15-2009 at 10:52 PM   #18
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013

Liked: 360 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokosas View Post
I just had a mental image of people high-fiving with their feet. It seemed rather awkward.
Ah I don't think that's a good idea at all! One "flat" foot would not be able to support the entire body on its own, the shins will collapse and fracture...eventually your body will topple over...now imagine that

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Old 05-15-2009 at 11:25 PM   #19
RoyK
Zetsubou Sensei

Liked: 71 Times

anyways, back to the original topic before the derailing of feet ^^;

Possibly going to my friends on Saturday to hang provided some things work out. Sunday is hanging high and same wid the monday, though My summer has been pretty spontaneous thus far so something will most definitely happen =D Tbh though, I'm looking forward to the next weekend. Anime North '09 huzzah!
Old 05-16-2009 at 06:03 PM   #20
homeskillet

Liked: 8 Times

E-U-R-O-V-I-S-I-O-N!!! woooooooooooooooooooo oooo
Old 05-16-2009 at 09:21 PM   #21
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times

So I went to the game and I enjoyed it! The jays won! wootage. It seems that live games are a million times more interesting than on TV

As for the rest of the weekend, my brother is coming down to visit me in my new apartment and I have to clean the bathroom and do homework... boo summer school.