MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
snooty fox? Katia General Discussion 5 02-07-2010 06:03 PM
Young Drivers Taunton General Discussion 28 08-06-2009 01:18 PM
The Snooty Fox Cristina_n13 Restaurants & Food Reviews 0 07-12-2009 09:37 PM

Young Liberals/MPSSA at Snooty Fox

The McMaster Young Liberals will be having our end-of-term social tomorrow, Sunday, at 8pm at the Snooty Fox in Westdale. Come out and join us in a night of drinks, karaoke and good times! This will be great opportunity to not only have fun, but to meet our exec, find out what we do, and get more involved in youth politics! Check out our Facebook event here.

The McMaster Political Science Students Association also happens to be having a social at the same time and place as us, so we have decided to collaborate in promoting the event. Whether you are a Liberal or not, if you are in Poli Sci, are interested in politics, or just want to have drinks with some awesome people, please come out!
Published by
Elite Member

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 12-04-2010 at 06:47 PM   #2
Marlowe
Elite Member

Liked: 421 Times
I might stop by to check it out. Snooty Fox is right across the street from me, so its super convenient.

But I have a lot of studying to get through. Plus, if I keep showing up to YL events people are going to assume I'm a Liberal

Old 12-04-2010 at 08:27 PM   #3
arathbon
Elite Member

Liked: 307 Times
Ahaha, so you're why the Kin Society holiday party was changed from Snooty!

Old 12-05-2010 at 06:49 PM   #4
J-Met
Elite Member

Liked: 135 Times
The festivities will be starting soon! Feel free to stop by!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search