MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
it's fun to stay at the L-C-B-O ... macbaby07 General Discussion 3 08-30-2010 03:08 PM
Ways to Stay Awake lawleypop General Discussion 47 11-17-2009 07:02 PM
Ways to stay calm Mowicz General Discussion 29 11-14-2009 06:04 PM
Will I get to stay in? MidniteSpark Academics 1 05-22-2009 10:05 AM

10 Ways To Stay Busy During The Summer

Old 08-02-2009 at 12:36 AM   #15
mcinside
Elite Member
Faculty: Science
Year: Second

Liked: 23 Times
Ok, first of all, nowhere in this article did I say I was gamer because of the Wii.
If I considered playing the Wii video gaming then I would have put it under "Video gaming" and talked about it. But I DIDN'T, so that means I consider Wii and video gaming DIFFERENT. If I had said that I was a gamer and then talked about the Wii, you would have reason to criticize. But I didn't talk about the Wii as a video game console because I don't think it qualifies as video gaming at all.
Some enjoy the Wii as a great pass-time for the summer so, I mentioned it at a suggestion in the article. I tried to cover and touch upon all types of interests and express them.

Last edited by mcinside : 08-02-2009 at 12:41 AM.
  Deleted Post Deleted Post

Article Tools