MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Parking 2012/2013 ? NatalyaOtaku Automotive & Transportation 3 04-09-2012 12:04 PM
CA Positions for 2012 - 2013 jingletunes Residence & Housing 45 02-10-2012 11:22 PM

2012-2013 Tentative MTT released!

Old 05-02-2012 at 12:25 PM   #30
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
I knew someone would say that. But honestly, the first post isn't showing up for me and I don't know why. I knew the link would be there but I can't see the post!
Ah okay. Well I guess, I'll let it slide this time. When do we find out who gets to pick their courses when?

Old 05-02-2012 at 12:38 PM   #31
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Liked: 115 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
I knew someone would say that. But honestly, the first post isn't showing up for me and I don't know why. I knew the link would be there but I can't see the post!
OP doesn't have a post at the beginning of this thread because this is posted under "MacInsiders Announcements", which isn't the same as posting on a regular thread. the link to the timetable that the OP posted is right above the "thanks" and "likes" he/she got by posting it.

Old 05-02-2012 at 12:48 PM   #32
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herBs View Post
Ah okay. Well I guess, I'll let it slide this time. When do we find out who gets to pick their courses when?
I know the answer to this one. I believe I have just redeemed myself.

http://registrar.mcmaster.ca /regis...%20Final. pdf

anonanon987 says thanks to lizziepizzie for this post.

anonanon987 likes this.

Old 05-02-2012 at 12:48 PM   #33
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Liked: 115 Times
Quote:

EDIT: Dammit Lizzie, you beat me to it. lol

anonanon987 says thanks to icecubz for this post.

lizziepizzie likes this.

Old 05-02-2012 at 12:52 PM   #34
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times
Quote:

Ninja'd twice -_-

anonanon987 says thanks to jhan523 for this post.

Old 05-02-2012 at 12:56 PM   #35
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
Haha. Thanks guys. =]

Old 05-02-2012 at 11:52 PM   #36
*spark*

Liked: 55 Times
I'm finding that there are a lot of problems with some of the courses.
Some of the courses don't have all the profs that teach the lecture sections (math 2z03) and there are course conflicts with two of my mandatory courses being at the same time with only one option for both. Also the lab times for some of the chemistry courses are not up yet...

When is the finalized timetable going to be released? Are they actually going to make any changes/ fix any problems?

J. Dorey likes this.

Old 05-03-2012 at 12:03 AM   #37
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *spark* View Post
Some of the courses don't have all the profs that teach the lecture sections (math 2z03) and there are course conflicts with two of my mandatory courses being at the same time with only one option for both. Also the lab times for some of the chemistry courses are not up yet...

When is the finalized timetable going to be released? Are they actually going to make any changes/ fix any problems?
The final MTT is scheduled to be released May 25th.

*spark* says thanks to jhan523 for this post.

Old 05-03-2012 at 01:16 AM   #38
J. Dorey
Elite Member

Liked: 169 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *spark* View Post

This! The way that the timetable is set up as of now may actually delay my graduation because there are so many courses that are either not offered or that conflict with other mandatory courses.

Old 05-03-2012 at 08:27 AM   #39
Melanieee
Cla$$y Lady

Liked: 103 Times
So I know some coureses are listed on this tentitive timetable as NOT OFFERED. But what if its not listed at all?
Will they add it soon? Or does that also mean not offered

Old 05-05-2012 at 12:32 AM   #40
darkstar

Liked: 47 Times
I really hope they do something about this schedule cause I can not graduate either the way it is designed now.

There are also several required courses that conflict and 3 of 4 required fourth year classes back to back to back from 8 30am to 5 30pm with another 3rd year class at 7pm.

Old 05-05-2012 at 08:49 AM   #41
Moghue

Liked: 17 Times
Once again, for the third year in a row, the elective I want to take conflicts with a required lab component. :(

Old 05-05-2012 at 10:13 AM   #42
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanieee View Post
So I know some coureses are listed on this tentitive timetable as NOT OFFERED. But what if its not listed at all?
Will they add it soon? Or does that also mean not offered
Means the course is not running. Rarely it may change if they find a prof, but that almost never happens. I think its just listed because this is generated by some kind of computer program, and it just spits out a time and place for all class in the system.

Old 05-09-2012 at 12:53 PM   #43
Chimmy

Liked: Liked 2 Times
How likely is this to change? I'm supposed to go on exchange for first term next year, and nearly every single one of my required courses that I need in order to graduate next year are offered in first term only or are not offered. If they don't change it I dont know what Im going to do. I am so pissed.

Old 05-09-2012 at 01:18 PM   #44
Zebedee
Resident Artist

Liked: 242 Times
I was wondering that, too...I hoped a couple of my courses might move a little.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search