MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A materials question and a chem question. (course stuff) Zimonada First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 03-05-2011 12:20 AM
Has NO ONE taken SCI 2C00? Needlenose Academics 7 09-16-2010 11:08 PM
6 course/term!? (also have anyone taken sci 2c00?) VoyozooT Academics 9 08-21-2010 10:54 PM
Graduate school admission question (easy question) Mac12 Academics 3 09-30-2008 06:27 PM

2C00 and co-op question

Old 05-02-2011 at 08:10 PM   #1
gcruz91

Liked: 0 Times

2C00 and co-op question
Is it possible to take Science 2C00 during the first term of third year? Otherwise, I will be taking it in the summer, which is inconvenient since I won't be in hamilton for the summer.

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-02-2011 at 08:26 PM   #2
Melanieee
Cla$$y Lady

Liked: 103 Times

Ur best bet is to talk to someone at the SCCE. My friend needs to do it this summer but he wants to work instead, I think he's trying to figure out an alternative.
It would be sweet if he could do it by correspondence. If you read the manual, check out the slides, and do the (easy) assignments, then you should be allowed to get the credit. My opinion anyway.