MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hon. B.A. in Psych 1st year courses thereaction First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 23 06-14-2010 10:13 PM
4th year psych courses nisha Academics 0 03-22-2010 10:17 PM
Psych 3AC3- Human Sexuality with Ostovich Anaam Academics 3 01-06-2010 02:53 AM
2nd year Psych courses missmatch Academics 3 06-25-2009 03:23 AM
3rd year bio and psych courses to take dacrown4life Academics 0 06-18-2008 01:18 AM

3rd year psych with Dr. Ostovich

Old 04-05-2010 at 11:40 AM   #1
SciMania
Elite Member

Liked: 74 Times

3rd year psych with Dr. Ostovich
I'm afraid to ask this question on the discussion board out of fear of getting bashed about not reading the course outline...

(i know the outline says it is cumulative but so have the exams in the past e.g. 2c03, 2aa3, and they don't end up being - just wondering if 3rd year courses are any diff't)

but are Dr. O's 3rd year course final exams really cumulative in terms of knowing all the research talked about in class?

Last edited by SciMania : 04-05-2010 at 11:43 AM.