MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Admission letter question gggggg First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 03-09-2011 11:44 AM
Question about Admission! JonZ First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 01-31-2011 07:39 PM
Admission Question 10pauljuli First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 04-09-2010 10:45 PM
Graduate school admission question (easy question) Mac12 Academics 3 09-30-2008 06:27 PM

admission question

Old 04-12-2011 at 03:39 PM  
sachin

Liked: Liked 5 Times

admission question

Warning: This post has been reported
This post has been flagged as violating the MacInsiders Code Of Conduct, and is being reviewed by one of our staff. It may contain offensive material. Click here to view.

Old 04-12-2011 at 03:43 PM   #1
blackdragon
Elite Member

Liked: 339 Times

Okay, study hard, good luck
Old 04-12-2011 at 03:44 PM   #2
Chevalier
Elite Member

Liked: 203 Times

hmmm....i wonder y -_-

but if u must..... eat your veggies, do as you mommy says, and don't forget to take AP recess
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 04-12-2011 at 04:06 PM   #3
I r Babboon
Account Locked

Liked: 37 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin View Post
hi guys,
This is what is posted before few days "I am in grade 5 and I am considering McMaster after my high school. I know its too early, but I want to start preparing now". I dont know why the post was deleted. I didnt say anything wrong, just asked a serious question.
Old 04-12-2011 at 04:08 PM   #4
crazyfree
Elite Member

Liked: 284 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by krup92 View Post
hmmm....i wonder y -_-

but if u must..... eat your veggies, do as you mommy says, and don't forget to take AP recess
AP recess was tough. I got tagged the most so I failed :(

Old 04-12-2011 at 05:43 PM   #5
AgentTMa

Liked: 3 Times

My suggestion is to study for only the exam that might be slightly tough, essentially you might want to study for your sciences and maybe for calc and vect(Gr 12), other than that, just go school and do your homework if its mandatory and then study the night before a final exam and you will fly through high school.
Old 04-12-2011 at 09:39 PM   #6
sachin

thank you, I decided this when I came here for a field trip from my school. By the way I dont understand why people are not answering to the point. I thought university students are very busy, but now I feel like I am busier than you guys.
Old 04-12-2011 at 10:09 PM   #7
lakhim

Liked: 17 Times

Quote:
... I thought university students are very busy, but now I feel like I am busier than you guys.
wow. you really really must be much busier than all of us, planning for something 8 years into the future. i can understand.
Old 04-12-2011 at 11:42 PM   #8
sachin

lol 8 years will go very fast. you wont even realize
Old 04-12-2011 at 11:54 PM   #9
klibzy

Liked: 5 Times

Quote:
speaking from experience? lol
obvious troll is obvious
Old 04-13-2011 at 12:13 AM   #10
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

Quote:
You know that girl who's your best friend?

Marry her now, because she's going to grow up to be hot and date some d-bag on the football team who treats her terribly, and then tell you how much she wishes she could find someone who actually cares about her.

She's still going to date him though because she doesn't think she can do any better and often describes her ideal man, which is everything you are. You're going to wonder how she could be so oblivious to you, and then only after he cheats on her will she come to you. But you'll turn down her advances because you think it'll ruin your friendship and spend the rest of the movie your life regretting it. Eventually, you'll grow up, move on, and find someone else, but there'll always be that part of you that wonders what could have happened.

Trust me, it happens all the time.
Old 04-13-2011 at 01:51 AM   #11
terrafirma

Liked: 48 Times

^ im tearing up. poor entropy
lolol
Old 04-13-2011 at 02:01 AM   #12
Eternal Fire
Elite Member

Liked: 227 Times

Man trolls used to be more efficient and less obvious...
Now you get people like this joe who thinks, "hey I better pretend to be someone I'm not, it's totally gonna work, full-proof plan"

-_- what has our world come to...

RememberTwce likes this.