MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
student card help SJ1993 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 07-09-2011 11:58 AM
McMaster Student Card = GO Transit Student ID (2009) goodnews.inc MacInsiders Announcements 10 09-01-2009 01:55 PM
No ID Student Card? Stacieee First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 16 09-01-2009 12:22 AM
When do we get our student id card? meerf First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 35 08-31-2007 11:28 AM

Where am I suppose to get my Student ID Card?

Old 08-10-2011 at 09:31 PM   #1
Dumbo

Liked: 7 Times

Where am I suppose to get my Student ID Card?
Are we suppose to get it on the first day at the school or are they suppose to mail it to us? I read that they mail it to you yet it says I have to fill out some kind of form (which I cannot find the link to?).

-- wow did not realize there was another thread about it woops.

Last edited by Dumbo : 08-10-2011 at 09:36 PM.
Old 08-10-2011 at 09:38 PM   #2
Swampis

Liked: 39 Times

After accepting your offer to McMaster, they should have mailed you a new Student form which had to be mailed by mid-July and you would receive your ID card around this time. I just got my card two days ago. If you did not fill out the form, you should contact McMaster Register Desk. Hope this helps.
Old 08-10-2011 at 10:06 PM   #3
Dumbo

Liked: 7 Times

That's weird I don't think I ever received that form
Old 08-10-2011 at 10:08 PM   #4
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbo View Post
That's weird I don't think I ever received that form
If you can get to McMaster early, you should go to the Registrar. If not then you'll have to go during welcome week but it'll probably be super busy.
Old 08-10-2011 at 10:11 PM   #5
romanoca

Liked: 0 Times

the new student form comes with an envolope in your congratulations package i jsut got mine in the mail today, but my friend handed hers in the other day so you will just have to go in to pick it up
Old 08-11-2011 at 06:55 PM   #6
singhm56

You should get it in the mail if you have sent in your new student form along with a passport sized photo.
Old 08-11-2011 at 08:43 PM   #7
munntj

It comes in the mail anytime in the next week