Anthro 3HI3 aa84 Academics 0 04-02-2010 07:36 PM

Anthro 3HI3/Earth Sci 3DD3

Old 12-29-2009 at 10:43 PM   #1
canuster

Liked: 1 Time

Anthro 3HI3/Earth Sci 3DD3
Earth Sci 3DD3: GEOARCHAEOLOGY OF THE UNDERWATER REALM
Anthro 3HI3: THE ANTHROPOLOGY OF HEALTH, ILLNESS AND HEALING

Hey guys, I need some advice. I'm trying to choose between these two electives but I don't have much information on either course. If anyone has taken one of these courses before, I'd be appreciative if you could provide some insight(difficulty, workload, interest, profesor etc.)

Thanks
Old 12-29-2009 at 10:51 PM   #2
Omega_X13

Liked: 9 Times

WOW, these are the exact two classes I'm having trouble deciding which to take.

Here's the course outline from last year for the Earth Sc: http://www.science.mcmaster. ca/~ge...se_Outline.pdf

Yeah, I'm sort of leaning towards Earth Sc 3DD3 because there's no textbook, and the courseware for Anthro costs $120, which is outrageous....
Old 12-30-2009 at 02:27 AM   #3
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Hmmm, the anthropology course outline isn't up yet... but here's where it will be posted when it does: http://www.socsci.mcmaster.c a/anth...e_outlines.cfm
Old 12-30-2009 at 11:12 AM   #4
canuster

Liked: 1 Time

thanks for the input. Anyone else? What about the professors?

earth sci 3DD3 (geo 3DD3)-REINHARDT, EG
anthro 3HI3- Karen Slonim