MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
So, Supernatural fans? karellen Movies & Television 13 09-06-2010 11:21 PM
Any metal fans? bgold Music 17 08-13-2010 04:54 PM
So, for all you Batman fans out there.... Shmowen Movies & Television 12 06-06-2010 11:05 PM
Mac Glee Club badelyea Movies & Television 59 11-12-2009 03:53 AM

Any Big-time Glee fans out there? :D

Old 09-04-2010 at 03:26 PM   #16
BeckieB

Liked: 2 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikita92 View Post
lmfao i love glee (:
deff pumped for the new season !

oh man same here
Finn and Rachel are finally together...EEEEE! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACrazy View Post
Lets start a glee club!

I've already heard of people talking about this
I would totally join since I love to sing

Last edited by BeckieB : 09-04-2010 at 08:41 PM.
Old 09-04-2010 at 08:42 PM   #17
BeckieB

Ok I'm kinda confused why people who don't like the show are posting here :S It even says in the title + description post this is for "fans of Glee" to post...it's alright to have your own opinion if you don't like it, but instead of posting here, why don't you start your own thread about how you don't like it, instead of posting in a "fan of show" thread.
Old 09-04-2010 at 09:04 PM   #18
syan9184

Liked: 25 Times

"Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?"
Hahahha

BeckieB, SilentWalker like this.
Old 09-04-2010 at 09:46 PM   #19
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckieB View Post
Ok I'm kinda confused why people who don't like the show are posting here :S It even says in the title + description post this is for "fans of Glee" to post...it's alright to have your own opinion if you don't like it, but instead of posting here, why don't you start your own thread about how you don't like it, instead of posting in a "fan of show" thread.
Actually, correct me if I'm wrong and can't ****ing read, but the thread title is a question and people are simply answering the damn question. Maybe if the thread title was "all glee fans post here," then I could see your point.

Not only are people answering the question, but us naysayers are even giving reasons WHY we don't like it. I really don't see the problem. L2forum?

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Alchemist11 likes this.
Old 09-04-2010 at 10:41 PM   #20
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
Actually, correct me if I'm wrong and can't ****ing read, but the thread title is a question and people are simply answering the damn question. Maybe if the thread title was "all glee fans post here," then I could see your point.

Not only are people answering the question, but us naysayers are even giving reasons WHY we don't like it. I really don't see the problem. L2forum?
Classic Lawley post. You made me realize how long it's been since I've seen you. :(

Go easy on the young'uns though, mmm?

Last edited by Entropy : 09-04-2010 at 11:46 PM.

BeckieB says thanks to Entropy for this post.

lawleypop likes this.
Old 09-04-2010 at 11:13 PM   #21
Lois
Elite Member

Liked: 361 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailsnake View Post
I'm really not sure how much how like the show anymore, season 1 started strong then had about 10 really weak episodes in a row (i.e. everything between sectionals and regionals) but had an amazing finale (My GF and I were both ready to ditch the show on the run up to the finale, but that finale got both of us interested in it again).

If season 2 is more repeated plot-lines, overuse of auto-tune (let Drake and kei$ha have the auto-tune, these kids can actually sing), episodes that seem made to advertise a songs, and boring sub-plots I'll probably give up on the show.
I still watch it. I love Brittany & Santana (best hoyay! couple), Sue and Kurt too much to give it up.

back 9 weren't as good because of the sloppy slap-it-togetherness and too much pandering to the audience (e.g. the afternoon special magic cripple plotline :|). Hopefully Season 2 will be better because they can plan out the next two seasons.

Ryan Murphy has to remember that the show is satire, not HSM and then it will be good.

Old 09-04-2010 at 11:42 PM   #22
blackdragon
Elite Member

Liked: 339 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckieB View Post
Forums are for discussion. If everyone made their own thread on their opinion, there would be no discussion

nerual likes this.
Old 09-05-2010 at 11:26 PM   #23
BeckieB

Quote:
Originally Posted by syan9184 View Post
"Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?"
Hahahha
LOL definitely Brittany's best line so far in the show! XD
Old 09-06-2010 at 07:49 PM   #24
mohiudk

Liked: 1 Time

Love Love Gleee :d

BeckieB likes this.
Old 09-22-2010 at 06:43 PM   #25
MCHEDDENITE
Elite Member

Liked: 96 Times

WHo saw season 2! that was bomb

BeckieB likes this.
Old 09-22-2010 at 07:10 PM   #26
Boolean

Liked: 169 Times

I'm sorry if I offend anyone, its just how I feel.

if(at_first_you_dont_su cceed) break;

stevennn, xo.monica like this.
Old 09-22-2010 at 07:33 PM   #27
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Alrighty, who saw Sam last night? Chord Overstreet is awesome, I got shivers. Move over, Cory Monteith! I do wonder if he's going to be Kurt's love interest, though. I know that typically the quarterback isn't gay, which is why it wold be more of a shock if he IS. But then that fact may make it less surprising if he is, in fact, gay. But Eric Dane played a football player in "Valentine's Day" and he turned out to be gay, too. Which was definitely a shocker. Especially becasue it's ERIC DANE.

BeckieB likes this.
Old 09-22-2010 at 07:57 PM   #28
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boolean View Post

I'm sorry if I offend anyone, its just how I feel.
I hate when people do something "offensive" knowing full well it's offensive but apologize for doing it.

Either don't do it or don't apologize for it.

(but i still love you)

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

BeckieB says thanks to lawleypop for this post.

Boolean, nerual like this.
Old 09-22-2010 at 08:45 PM   #29
mmdg

Liked: 0 Times

not much of a fan
but i might be if they bring back NPH
that episode was legendary
Old 09-22-2010 at 09:19 PM   #30
Alchemist11
Elite Member

Liked: 553 Times

Ah crap...I wasn't going to watch this season, but then I realized Charice is on the show...

BeckieB, syan9184 like this.