MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
any places to print in campus? incarnation First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 13 09-14-2011 02:41 PM
Places to shower on campus? lawleypop General Discussion 15 12-08-2009 11:24 AM
Off-Campus Housing Part Four: What to Look For When Looking At Places lorend Residence & Off-Campus Living 0 01-13-2008 01:43 PM
(More) Places to Eat Off-Campus Chad Food & Meal Plans 4 01-12-2008 04:08 PM
Places to study on Campus Sarahs Academics 7 09-11-2007 09:19 AM

Any places to volunteer not too far from campus!!!

Old 09-18-2014 at 03:47 PM   #1
mahendv

Liked: 0 Times

Any places to volunteer not too far from campus!!!
I am in my third year in Honours Life Science and i would really love to volunteer, this year are there any places not too far from campus or even on campus, where I can volunteer. I love working with kids or even seniors, or anything that is available.
I am mostly available on Mondays to volunteer.

Thank-you !!!!
Old 09-18-2014 at 04:09 PM   #2
Hussain1

Liked: 3 Times

I volunteered for Habitat Hamilton a couple of years ago.
Try looking into their volunteering programs going on right now.
Old 09-18-2014 at 08:02 PM   #3
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 452 Times

Sounds like Community Volunteer Action (CVA) is exactly what you're looking for! They have lots of opportunities for volunteering in the city
Check out their page here:
http://www.opencircle.mcmast er.ca/volunteer

CVA is also associated with OPIRG McMaster, which is a social justice & environmental awareness organization that funds student research, workshops and volunteer work. They have lots of opportunities for volunteering, but most of them are on-campus.
http://www.opirg.ca/