MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mac Nursing Caitlyn Academics 158 07-23-2011 10:50 AM
First year nursing student :P anyone else taking nursing and if not message still :) C.RUMBLE Introduce Yourself 9 08-27-2010 12:56 PM
CPR course for nursing? memyselfandi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 05-18-2010 07:31 PM

Anyone going to Mo-Mac Nursing ?

Old 07-28-2010 at 10:10 AM   #1
AK05

Liked: 0 Times

Anyone going to Mo-Mac Nursing ?
I'D LIKE TO MAKE SM GREAT FRIENDS SINCE M GONNA B COMMUTING FROM AN HOUR DRIVE..
Old 08-10-2010 at 10:42 PM   #2
WannabeNurse

are you coming from the toronto area?
Old 08-11-2010 at 08:21 AM   #3
AK05

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeNurse View Post
are you coming from the toronto area?
Bramlea Go bus stop in Brampton and wa abt you ?
Old 08-11-2010 at 09:08 AM   #4
allyrc29

I'm in the MoMac nursing program, coming from Cambridge, which is about 45 minutes away, but it will take me longer than that to get there cause I'll be bussing there (unfortunately).
Old 08-11-2010 at 11:47 AM   #5
WannabeNurse

i live in hamilton so about 30 mins travel time each way by the city bus..no biggie for me. that sucks for you two! :-( LAST YEAR, THOUGH, i took pre-health in brantford so that was about and hour each way, between city bus and coach bus, so i feel your pain!