MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Applying to Second Year Programs fatimaa Academics 6 12-29-2013 03:37 PM
Applying for nursing next year! oOAmberOo First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 07-15-2013 08:22 AM
Applying for Second Year: Ordering My Choices Vy-Vii Academics 9 04-06-2011 10:02 PM
Applying to second year programs? lizziemcg Academics 1 02-12-2011 01:12 PM
Applying for OSAP in 2nd year raine Financial Aid 17 06-04-2009 06:25 PM

Applying for second year Programs?

Old 03-10-2015 at 10:23 PM   #1
trottm

Liked: 0 Times

Applying for second year Programs?
Hey everyone!
So here's my situation: I am a first year part time student in Soc Sci and I want to apply for the Honours BA PNB program (Mental Health speciality) for next year. I will be finishing up my required courses and upgrading a mark over this summer, so I won't have all my final grades until August.

How do I go about applying for the program? And once I do that, I'm assuming if my marks so far, are up to par, I could be offered a conditional acceptance?

I'm really confused about all of this, and academic advising couldn't help me as of yet. Any help is appreciated!
Old 03-10-2015 at 10:40 PM   #2
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 453 Times

Have you gone in to speak to Ann Hollingshead, the PNB Department's Academic advisor? She is honestly the best option to clarify your situation for you. I know you said you've spoken to academic advisors but I never found the faculty ones to be very helpful. As someone who spent 3 years in the psych department and graduated from PNB, I can attest that Ann is THE number one resource for any pnb-related questions and she will definitely be able to help you.

Her office is on the first floor of the psych building in the hallway on your left.