MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
girl roommates (guy) tyrant Dating & Relationships 27 01-07-2013 04:40 PM
would you hit a girl? RyanC Dating & Relationships 79 06-15-2012 09:08 PM
Top Five Qualities In a Guy or Girl lizziepizzie Dating & Relationships 150 03-23-2011 07:20 PM
Girl Who Doesn't Age caroline54 General Discussion 38 09-02-2009 11:03 AM

How to approach a girl I'm interested in?

Old 10-12-2013
BobSmith99
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 10-12-2013 at 02:55 PM   #31
amare

Liked: 22 Times

This is how I already know that you should get over this person. Your title asks how to approach a "girl" that you're interested in. To be honest theres a difference between a "girl" and a "woman". What I mean by that is that "girls" are immature, don't know what they want out of a guy and probably are still obsessed with J.Biebs or One Direction. A woman on the other hand is mature, knows exactly what they want from a guy and doesn't play these stupid "I want a guy who's up for the chase" games. Don't waste your time on girls, look for a woman.

This is what I mean when I say girls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35HJe_iyNGU
Old 10-12-2013 at 03:04 PM   #32
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Liked: 201 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by amare View Post
This is how I already know that you should get over this person. Your title asks how to approach a "girl" that you're interested in. To be honest theres a difference between a "girl" and a "woman". What I mean by that is that "girls" are immature, don't know what they want out of a guy and probably are still obsessed with J.Biebs or One Direction. A woman on the other hand is mature, knows exactly what they want from a guy and doesn't play these stupid "I want a guy who's up for the chase" games. Don't waste your time on girls, look for a woman.

This is what I mean when I say girls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35HJe_iyNGU
These are probably under 18.

You perv.
Old 10-12-2013 at 03:15 PM   #33
onedayy

Liked: 34 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by amare View Post
Oh god... what is going on with those kids.
I hope females in university aren't like that.
Old 12-05-2013 at 02:33 AM   #34
blogtodayus

Liked: 0 Times

How to approach a girl I'm interested in?
Great question because it always surprises me at how many guys completely mess this up. Having been married for 5 years, then divorced, I had to figure this out all over again, with varying degrees of success. The most important thing to remember is that there is no magic formula to get a girl to like you back and much of it will come down to basic forces of attraction. That said, provided there is a reasonable level of pre-established attraction, I have some good news: it's actually pretty easy if you learn some ground rules. Find bellow for more tips.

Last edited by blogtodayus : 12-06-2013 at 03:29 AM.
Old 12-06-2013 at 12:26 PM   #35
BenDover
Account Locked

Liked: 64 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogtodayus View Post
Great question because it always surprises me at how many guys completely mess this up. Having been married for 5 years, then divorced, I had to figure this out all over again, with varying degrees of success. The most important thing to remember is that there is no magic formula to get a girl to like you back and much of it will come down to basic forces of attraction. That said, provided there is a reasonable level of pre-established attraction, I have some good news: it's actually pretty easy if you learn some ground rules. Find bellow for more tips.
If you are looking up strategies online, you have already lost the battle

SweetyTweety likes this.